Black pussy

I wonder how many of us white men have had black pussy and what did you think?
I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
I've had two black females suck my cock dry and they were great at it!!! But with your fantastic wife you don't need much more!!! I'd be taking all three hole daily!!!

I've had two black females suck my cock dry and they were great at it!!! But with your fantastic wife you don't need much more!!! I'd be taking all three hole daily!!!
Glad you like the idea!!! This Mirella.hango has been disliking all my comments, apparently doesn't like people enjoying sex talk or activity or doesn't get any attention herself!!!!

I dated a black girl for a summer in my 20’s and it was non stop fucking not much of anything else. She went crazy riding my cock and ironically she said I was the biggest cock she had lol. I was a big fan of her blowjobs because she always tried to get as much cock in her mouth as she could. Even after we stopped dating she would stop by Later at night for sOme of the white pony lol.

Someday I may write of my experiences. I had a 10 year relationship with a woman that turned into deep love.
She ticked most of my boxes attraction wise. She was beautiful, very large breasts, somewhat shy and demure, and one thing that is un-quantifiable... I enjoyed the sound of her voice. Tha fact that she was black had nothing to do with it ultimately. The contrast was nice but not a deciding factor.
I think fetishism based on skin color is a dangerous slope to tread.
Anytime someone said "You're my first black girl" her desire diminished immediately. She was a sexy woman, not a sexy black woman.
My 2 cents.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I had a black gf for a couple of years. She was one horny lady. She used her toys several times a day while I was at work. We went to swing clubs. one was club M4 in ontario canada where she pulled a 7 car train, that was where she fucked her first black cock. What a slut. She told me she had fucked between 90 and a 100 guys before me. I love sluts and have had a few.