BLACKED

This was last week in Hedo. I had a mini GB and these two were part of it. But I told my husband I didn't like it at all because he might think I'm a slut or something :sneaky:. You can tell how awful it was from that look of anguish on my face. Let's not tell Mr Hw what that look really means, it'll be our secret... Shhhh! 😉

View attachment 651431

You guys, I hope you don't think I'm some sort of black cock slut or anything. I'd be really embarrassed.

View attachment 651440
Mmmm perfection. You look stunning and the guys look hot too. Hot slut plus hot black guys, is there anything better.
Both Great pics but the first of the two - yum, I think I'd even pick you over the black guys, which for me is really saying something xxx

This was last week in Hedo. I had a mini GB and these two were part of it. But I told my husband I didn't like it at all because he might think I'm a slut or something :sneaky:. You can tell how awful it was from that look of anguish on my face. Let's not tell Mr Hw what that look really means, it'll be our secret... Shhhh! 😉

View attachment 651431

You guys, I hope you don't think I'm some sort of black cock slut or anything. I'd be really embarrassed.

View attachment 651440
This is the best

View attachment 651431

View attachment 651440
So sexy! You're my wife's role model 😍😍

My wife and I talked about it. She was in right away. She was always willing with BBC. First was a good friend from my work. We both knew him for years. He was longer then average but this. She took in the ass with out much effort. Second was guy she met at her work. He would pick up products for her job. She got his number and gave it to me. He and I chatted and set things up. 8.5" and thick. Just want she wanted/needed. We all got together 6/7 times over a year and a half. She did meet a bwc friend once while I was at work. Only times gone alone. We have known him for over ten years. The worst thing is that I missed signs that she was will years earlier in our marriage. The blacking took place about 20 years or so into our marriage.

My wife and I talked about it. She was in right away. She was always willing with BBC. First was a good friend from my work. We both knew him for years. He was longer then average but this. She took in the ass with out much effort. Second was guy she met at her work. He would pick up products for her job. She got his number and gave it to me. He and I chatted and set things up. 8.5" and thick. Just want she wanted/needed. We all got together 6/7 times over a year and a half. She did meet a bwc friend once while I was at work. Only times gone alone. We have known him for over ten years. The worst thing is that I missed signs that she was will years earlier in our marriage. The blacking took place about 20 years or so into our marriage.
It's never too late to make up for lost time xx

View attachment 651431

View attachment 651440
Lol, no just a hot slut wife that loves cock ;)