BLACKED

These were taken the first time my wife was fucked by a black lover! She loved the experience so much, she continued to see him at least twice a month for over three years, until his job relocated him to a city on the other side of the country. She was completely hooked on his big fat cock, and when his condom came off inside of her the first time they had sex (I fished it out after he finished and pulled out bare), she told me "no point in any condoms anymore" as she guided him inside of her for a second fuck! She always took him bareback after that.
20220827_034601_368.jpg
20220827_034258_421.jpg
20220827_034258_340.jpg
20220827_034601_343.jpg
20220827_034258_402.jpg

Last edited:
This is their second round that first night, starting with her climbing on his bare cock and guiding him inside. The second shot was on the first full stoke, and his cock and balls were covered in their combined cum from the first round (and they had to take a short break to wipe himself up before continuing)! Their second round lasted over and hour, with several position changes, and filling her pussy with cum a second time as she came for the last time! From that night on, she was hooked!20220827_034413_864.jpg
20220827_034601_322.jpg
20220827_034258_359.jpg
20220827_034601_276.jpg
20220827_034258_288.jpg

Last edited:
This is their second round that first night, starting with her climbing on his bare cock and guiding him inside. The second shot was on the first full stoke, and his cock and balls were covered in their combined cum from the first round (and they had to take a short break to wipe himself up before continuing)! Their second round lasted over and hour, with several position changes, and filling her pussy with cum a second time as she came for the last time! From that night on, she was hooked!View attachment 952053
View attachment 952054
View attachment 952055
View attachment 952056
View attachment 952057

Great pics! Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Cuckindeep
...and this was from their last time together (three years and countless fucks later) before he moved across the country. I was shooting in low light, so the playback quality is a little jerky, but when I move in for a close-up, you can see how turned on and wet his cock makes her! It's the only time you can really make out his cock, because it shines from her dripping pussy!
20220827_213653.gif

...and this was from their last time together (three years and countless fucks later) before he moved across the country. I was shooting in low light, so the playback quality is a little jerky, but when I move in for a close-up, you can see how turned on and wet his cock makes her! It's the only time you can really make out his cock, because it shines from her dripping pussy!
View attachment 952867
Damn I wish she ride me like that

I encouraged her to take a black man before she admitted that it was a "fuckit list" of her own. I figured that she should have a bigger dick if we were doing the hot wife thing and the only sure way of getting a big dick is with a BBC. White guys will lie about size!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I recently met one of the contacts on this site.
Justinb65
We met at a local bar and I can tell you he was absolutely fantastic !
He is only 35 and I am 56 but he went out of his way to make sure I was completely fulfilled !
Best sex I have ever had
Damn what a lucky guy

I encouraged her to take a black man before she admitted that it was a "fuckit list" of her own. I figured that she should have a bigger dick if we were doing the hot wife thing and the only sure way of getting a big dick is with a BBC. White guys will lie about size!
Size size size - nothing else matters huh? --- One of my late wife's best sessions (her evaluation) was a guy that was about 4", it was on a boat and she said he hit every one of her spots.

Reactions: dickhurtz