BLACKED

We have an open relationship and my girl sees mainly Black guys on the side.
My hotwife and i have talked about her going black it hasnt happened yet any ideas to start .Shecwants a gentleman not the thug type shecwantd to play but to go out as a couple as well Bob you can pm me if you perfer

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Its always better when a guy takes his time more mature peoplecwant quality not quantity
Thats what wife got, quality..we took our time, found mostly professional men..most younger than her (54). Med Student, fireman, computer tech, nurse, CFO of large company, security guard, masseuse, night clerk in St Marteens..It paid off..all took great care of her, made sure she was always happy and well bred. Even had a regular for 5 years, lived away but still got together usually twice a month if not more. Mini vacation with him too..3 days 2 nights. She even entertained at our house, in our bed..took her first 11 incher after many tries...but it was worth it....'good luck, believe you will both enjoy the sex and the naughtiness...

Thank you Bob. Besides being a hotwife I am also a bit of an exhibitionist. Your responses to my pictures turn me on to show more. Boots and heels are what I love to wear when showing off.

What is your dynamic with wife and the lifestyle?