BLACKED

Thank you Bob. Besides being a hotwife I am also a bit of an exhibitionist. Your responses to my pictures turn me on to show more. Boots and heels are what I love to wear when showing off.

What is your dynamic with wife and the lifestyle?
.my wife and i have been in the lifestyle for 4 years. She dresss very extreme when she goes.out my weakness on a women is head to toe.leather I think.all.women should wear boots.. I dont get involved sexually when she goes out with someone.. I do buy her outfits I sometimes help her get dressed to go out. When she wants to really ramp tbi gs up I have to dress her and she doesnt let me touch or kiss her before she goes out so its a tease for.me but when she comes home its our play time how long have you been in the lifestyle if you dont mind me asking

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
.my wife and i have been in the lifestyle for 4 years. She dresss very extreme when she goes.out my weakness on a women is head to toe.leather I think.all.women should wear boots.. I dont get involved sexually when she goes out with someone.. I do buy her outfits I sometimes help her get dressed to go out. When she wants to really ramp tbi gs up I have to dress her and she doesnt let me touch or kiss her before she goes out so its a tease for.me but when she comes home its our play time how long have you been in the lifestyle if you dont mind me asking
Update
Wanda hope to hear from.you again today you are an awesome lady .I would enjoy chatting with you again. BOB

My wife’s preference is black men. She’s had white bulls over the years too but it’s just different with black men. We both crave black men for her. :)
My wife had one white man, my best friend..Then we decided to try the black route, the rest is history.. She had 11 different men, some many times over, even a regular for 5 years..they went on a mini vacation together. If you are going to mess around, only answer is black...

It was my wife’s decision to only fuck BBC when we started inviting men to satisfy her, she hadn’t even kissed a Blackman, we live in a market town here in the UK, I was a little shocked because it hadn’t even entered my head, but I felt my cock suddenly start to stiffen as images filled my mind, and told her I wanted her to be the decision maker on who and what we done because I didn’t want her to feel pressured. It’s been ten years plus and we still only meet with BBC. :cool:
IMG_0101.jpegIMG_0100.jpegIMG_0203.jpeg

It was my wife’s decision to only fuck BBC when we started inviting men to satisfy her, she hadn’t even kissed a Blackman, we live in a market town here in the UK, I was a little shocked because it hadn’t even entered my head, but I felt my cock suddenly start to stiffen as images filled my mind, and told her I wanted her to be the decision maker on who and what we done because I didn’t want her to feel pressured. It’s been ten years plus and we still only meet with BBC. :cool:
View attachment 1407127View attachment 1407128View attachment 1407129
Do you still.get to fuck her

Reactions: inkedangels
Loved the curled toes..my wife always curled hers right when she came with her black lovers..Love the contrast too..

Good for her and you for supporting her. She knows what she enjoys and is making the most of it.
Lynn

And she sure appears to be enjoying every moment of it.

It think it all depends on your age and your sexual maturity. I'm now happy to accept that her needs will be satisfied whether I agree to her seeing black men or not. I had to learn that the hard way. Five years ago I went crazy because I caught her in our bed one afternoon with a black guy. We'd only been married six months! She left me, of course, and when she came back five weeks later, she let it be known that I would have to accept the inevitable. If I didn't, then she would be leaving for good. I've got used to the new arrangement, and now actually enjoy hearing about and imagining her sexual experiences. And I've also discovered that it's made her a better lover. She's obviously learned a lot from her experiences. So I would recommend it to anyone unsure. It'll happen anyway, so just make the most of the situation ....
A good husband is so accepting.

Reactions: inkedangels