BLACKED

These were taken the first time my wife was fucked by a black lover! She loved the experience so much, she continued to see him at least twice a month for over three years, until his job relocated him to a city on the other side of the country. She was completely hooked on his big fat cock, and when his condom came off inside of her the first time they had sex (I fished it out after he finished and pulled out bare), she told me "no point in any condoms anymore" as she guided him inside of her for a second fuck! She always took him bareback after that.
View attachment 952043
View attachment 952044
View attachment 952046
View attachment 952045
View attachment 952047
Intens!

The next morning we were having breakfast when Joe sat down at the table, he also had his breakfast. Once we were finished, Liz and I went to our room to brush our teeth and slip some booze into her bag. As we headed toward the sign in area for the boobs cruise, Joe called out to us. We walked over and he smiled as he lit a joint and said he heard we like to smoke. Liz was hesitant but then said ok and the 3 of us smoked his joint then signed in for the boat trip. Liz was wearing small white swim suit bottoms and a coverup. Sure enough, as soon as people started to board they were asking for their tops. You didn’t HAVE to give it to them, but they did harass you a bit if you said no. I realized I had left our back at the table we’d been sitting at and told Liz I was going to get it. She said she’d go with me and turned to follow me but Joe grabbed her arm and said “Nope, you’re coming with me. You don’t want me to look like a pervert do you?” He was smiling as he said it, but had a steely look in his eyes. Liz looked at me and said “Well, I guess I’m boarding with Joe. Hurry back baby.” The line was getting long and by the time I got to her bag and verified everything was still inside, such as our phones and my wallet, I went to get back in line and wound up right behind Greg and Janelle. We talked as the line slowly moved forward, Janelle asked where Liz and her father were and I told them. She looked at Greg before telling me “Ok…I’m sure she’s fine.” But I got the impression that she was concerned about them being together without us. When we made our way to bored, Janelle was removing her top and 3 other ladies slipped past Greg and me so I took advantage of the time to talk to Greg.

“Everything ok Greg?” He said everything was fine so I asked why she looked at him like that. He told me that she had heard Joe telling someone earlier that he hoped to get “some pussy” from this white, married lady on the cruise. I just laughed and said “He’s probably gonna be disappointed.” We boarded the crowded boat and made our way toward the front. I hadn’t spotted them yet when we set sail, the sudden movement causing me to have to grab hold of a rail. Janelle had pulled Greg by the hand squeezing between people, Greg apologizing to everyone as they did. I eased forward looking for Liz and still not seeing her. The show soon began and people were getting naked, everyone waving at another booze cruise as it went by, and the blowjobs began. I climbed forward and soon saw Joe and Liz across the boat against one rail. Joe standing behind Liz, she had both hands on a rope to keep her balance. To get there, I had to go back around the back side of the boat and squeeze past a lot of people. I had only taken about 2 hits off the joint we smoked, every other time it was passed to me I only pretended to smoke it, but I was shocked at how high I was. There were lots of good looking people in various states of undress. The entertainment coordinators, or whatever you want to call them, were encouraging people to get naked and women to give blowjobs. I finally made it up to where I was maybe 6 or 7 feet behind them and off to one side. Someone offered me a drink, which I took, and stood watching to see what would happen…I kept easing forward until I was close enough to hear them talking.

I heard Joe tell her “You need to be naked like these other chicks.” Liz just laughed then said “I’m fucked up! What was that shit we smoked?” He told her “just some really good weed. Nothing added to it if that’s what you’re worried about.” As he stood there with her his hand was on her ass in the back with the other on her stomach. Liz was pointing out a couple who were naked kissing while a guy behind them was fondling her. Joe asked “So, you like that huh?” She laughed again and said “Maybe…but that doesn’t mean I want to do it.” They kept teasing back and forth, just small talk, when Joe finally asked her “Liz…I want you to tell me the truth. Have you EVER been with a black man before?” She looked back at him and said “What do you mean? Have I been FUCKED by a black man before?” He told her that was what he meant and she said “To be honest, no. I never have. That doesn’t mean I never thought about it, but I haven’t done it. I might try it eventually, but I’m not sure.” He laughed and said “You will! And once you do, you’ll do it again and again.”

I walked away to use the bathroom and saw them both drinking tequila when I started back that way. She was now facing him and they were still talking up a storm. I decided to check on Greg and Janelle so I went to the other side of the boat. I was surprised to see them both naked and Janelle giving him a blow job. I watched for a bit and got another shock when she stood and faced Andrea from the pool. Both were naked, Andrea and Janelle began making out and fondling one another. Greg was rubbing his cock against Janelle’s pussy from behind, I don’t know where Sean was. I looked over to Liz and Joe. Liz’s back was to me and Joe was facing me. I waved my arm in the air and he finally saw me and smirked. He said something to Liz, and she turned toward me smiling and waving. He said something to her and then reached for her bottoms to take them off but she grabbed them and shook her head. He grabbed her by the hair and said something to her, kissed her, then bent over and took off her bikini bottoms and wrapped them around his wrist. That was when I noticed he was already naked. He spoke to her again and she turned to face me and smiled and waved before turning back to face Joe.

I walked back around to that side of the boat and when I got close I saw his shorts and her bikini bottoms lying on the floor so I picked them up and took them back to our back and put them inside. When I returned, It took several minutes for me to make my way up to where they were standing. Sean was standing by Liz on one side with Joe on the other. Joe was telling Sean “it’s ok, she’ll do what she’s told. If I tell her to suck someone’s cock, she’ll do it. Won’t you Liz?” Liz looked at him smiling and said “If you tell me to I will.” Sean looked surprised and interested at the same time but Joe then pointed and told him to look at Andrea. I looked that way and saw Janelle playing with her pussy as they kissed. Sean said he needed to get back over there before he missed something good, then turned to go. When he saw me he smiled and said “Liz is a lot of fun! She’s a keeper!” We exchanged places, I moved up beside her and he left. She looked at me and I asked if she was having fun. She said “God yes! But I’m so fucked up! That pot was strong.” We stood there talking a bit when she jumped slightly, she turned and saw a woman behind her who smiled as she grabbed her ass. Joe had reached down between her legs and was playing with her pussy. I could tell by her expression she was loving it.

When we anchored to swim, Joe told her “Come on, we’re getting in the water.” Liz turned to follow him but reached back and grabbed my hand and said “Come on, you heard him. We’re going swimming.” We got in the water with a float to hold onto and drifted around, away from most of the people. Joe was all over her and told her “tonight, I’m staying in your room with you. You’re going to get your first black cock, and I’ll guarantee you’ll love it.” Liz didn’t say anything and as we got back on the boat she told me “I’m so horny right now! When are we going back to the hotel?” I laughed telling her soon. She and Joe hung out all afternoon and when we finally got back to the hotel he kissed her and said he’d see her shortly. We went to the room and took a shower. She was lying on the bed naked and napping when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Joe asked if he could come in. I said yes and he asked me if he’d been TOO aggressive. I told him not at all, she was horny as hell when we got back, so he smiled and said “good.” He walked over to the bed and spread her legs apart and then started licking her pussy. She responded immediately moaning softly and lifting her hips off the bed to meet his tongue. Within a couple of minutes she was cuming and saying “Oh god baby! That feels so god damn good!!” She still had her eyes closed and within another couple of minutes she came loudly again! She then said “Oh baby, I need you inside me! Please!” Her eyes were still closed so Joe said “Are you sure? I don’t have a condom.” She opened her eyes then, a shocked look on her face and said “Oh! I thought you were my husband! I don’t know what to say now.” He laughed and said “You will! Now, roll that white ass over!”

She rolled over and he pulled her hips up pushing a pillow under her as he did. He then told her “You’re about to get fucked like only an old man like me can do it! But first, I want to hear you tell me to fuck you even though I don’t have a condom.” He jerked her head back by the hair and said “Don’t keep me waiting!” Liz yelped and then said “I want you to fuck me! I don’t care if you have a condom or not, just fuck me!” Joe like that and said “Oh yeah, you’re gonna love my black cock. I bet you’ve been wanting it since we met, haven’t you?” She mumbled something too low to hear so he jerked her hair again, then slapped her ass hard enough to leave a handprint and said “I asked you a question! You’ve wanted my black cock since we met, haven’t you???” She said “Yes!”

“Yes What?” He nearly yelled at her. She then said “Yes sir! I’ve wanted you’re black cock since we met!” This isn’t what he wanted so he jerked her hair again and said “Don’t call me sir, you’ll call me DADDY and tell me what you want!” And then he slapped her ass hard again, I was standing so I could see her face, she had tears in the corner of her eyes but no fear. She then said “Yes Daddy! I want your big black cock inside me! Please fuck me Daddy!” Joe was clearly getting into his role now and he laughed at her and said “First, I want you to prove you’ll do as you’re told. You get your fucking ass off the bed and walk down the hall and knock on every door there and back. You cannot run, cannot cover up. This is what is waiting when you return.” With that he shoved his cock deep inside her causing her to literally groan out loud. His cock was large, not long…maybe 6”, but very thick. As soon as he pulled it out, he stood up. Liz got up with a smile and said softly “Yes Daddy, If you say so” She then walked slowly down the hallway and knocked on all the doors on the right side as she did, and all the doors on the left side on the way back…all told she knocked on about 18 doors. Of those 18, 7 or 8 opened and people looked out watching her. Being the type place it was, no one was upset or offended and even whistled or called out to her. When she got back to the room, she looked at Joe and asked “Was that ok Daddy?”

Joe looked at me and winked, then turned to her and said “Very good! Now lay down on the bed like you were. Spread those sexy legs and get ready.” She did but Joe slid under her and began eating her pussy again. She came almost immediately but he still didn’t stop. After 2 more orgasms, within about 3 minutes, she pleaded with him “Please baby, please?” He asked her what she wanted and she said “I need your big black cock inside me.” He slid out from under her, replacing the pillow, then climbed on the bed behind her and began fucking her. She was moaning loudly as he did and gasping for breath. It didn’t take long for her to cum yet again! After about 10 minutes of this, he pulled out and rolled her over. “Did you cum?” She asked. He laughed and said “I’m 71 years old. I don’t cum at the drop of a hat like the youngsters you’re used to.” With that, he climbed onto her as she spread her legs wide and started fucking her again. She looked at me and mouthed “Oh my God!” I don’t know how long this went on, but it was quite a while. He then flipped over placing her on top without ever completely pulling out. She looked at him and said “That was sooo fucking hot!” And she leaned down and began kissing him. He had his hands around her back as she ground on him sliding up and down with a slow rhythm. I have to say it was the most intense, erotic thing I had ever watched! She soon shuddered and I heard her whisper “Oh daddy! Oh daddy I’m cuming again!”

She continued to slowly grind her cunt on him, her breathing would pick up and then she’d groan, but she never stopped riding him and continued kissing him the entire time except when one of them spoke. He would break their kiss every minute or so and say something nasty to her, or ask her a question. She would answer each time calling him “Daddy” and telling him “You fuck me so good!” When he finally started picking up the pace, she did as well and began moaning loudly and calling to him to “Fill my pussy Daddy. Cum inside me please! Let me make you cum Daddy!” He finally groaned and said “I’m cuming inside you just like you asked me to. Are you happy?” She replied “Yes! I’m happy…very happy!” When he was done, she just lay on top of him for probably 10 minutes without moving, his cock still inside her. When she finally rolled over she looked at me and said “My god I was just fucked! Holy shit! Now I know what ‘getting your brains fucked out’ means! That was unbelievable!” Joe sat up and looked at her and said “I told you that you’d love getting black fucked. You think you’ll want to do it again?” She laughed loudly and said “Hell yes! Hopefully tomorrow, if you’re still gonna be here!” Joe then told her “Nope, I’m leaving tomorrow. But I expect you’ll find another brother to fuck you proper, won’t you?” She smiled at me, then at Joe and said “Yes Daddy…I will!”