BLACKED

It was my wife’s decision to only fuck BBC when we started inviting men to satisfy her, she hadn’t even kissed a Blackman, we live in a market town here in the UK, I was a little shocked because it hadn’t even entered my head, but I felt my cock suddenly start to stiffen as images filled my mind, and told her I wanted her to be the decision maker on who and what we done because I didn’t want her to feel pressured. It’s been ten years plus and we still only meet with BBC. :cool:

My wife had one white man, my best friend..Then we decided to try the black route, the rest is history.. She had 11 different men, some many times over, even a regular for 5 years..they went on a mini vacation together. If you are going to mess around, only answer is black...
Youvsaid you only meet black men does she allow younot just black men some hotwifes will.not fuck there whote husbands since they went black

Reactions: inkedangels
It was my wife’s decision to only fuck BBC when we started inviting men to satisfy her, she hadn’t even kissed a Blackman, we live in a market town here in the UK, I was a little shocked because it hadn’t even entered my head, but I felt my cock suddenly start to stiffen as images filled my mind, and told her I wanted her to be the decision maker on who and what we done because I didn’t want her to feel pressured. It’s been ten years plus and we still only meet with BBC. :cool:
View attachment 1407127View attachment 1407128View attachment 1407129
Do.you still.get to fuck her? Ir is she totally black.

Reactions: inkedangels
Share your thoughts on your wife being BLACKED. Has it been done? Are you willing to do it?
My wife was Blacked twice by the same man. She had always said she was not attracted to Black men, but I had told her for a long time I would love to watch her with one. It actually happened almost by accident. I had finally talked her into going to a swingers club, with her condition being there was no guarantee she was going to do anything with anyone. We got pretty drunk and a young Latino guy started hitting on her. I could tell by the way she flirted back she was going to fuck him. We ended up in what we didn't realize was a group room. They got naked and he started rubbing his bare dick on her pussy. He started fucking her and then 3 other guys got naked and joined in. One was a big Black man, with a very large dick. Only the Latino fucked her, and she started sucking off the Black man. I was shocked. She told me later that when she saw how big and Black his dick was, she couldn't help herself. We ended up coming back to that club and met him on 2 other occasions, where he Blacked her good both times. The first time we didn't know if he would be there, the last time we sort of set up a meeting. The only other time she was with a Black man was when we got in the hot tub at the same club, and several guys jumped in with us, almost attacking her. She played with all their cocks, but only jacked the old Black man off. Very hot times I will never forget.