BLACKED

She has 1 black one and two white ones.
Sounds awesome my wife has 3 regulars but i wouldn't call.them bulls but her tatooo and piercing artist is involved in the lifestyle as well.and she introduced my wife to.a very well endowed froend of hers heabout 10 in my wife enjoys being with him.bit due to his size she only sees him.about eve 6 weeks she says hes a great fuck but really strechs her out

Had same "problem" with my wifes 10.5...another problem? was he could go for an hour, then cum right back. First time she could hardly walk but he sure did fill her pussy well too. As she called it, a "good hurt"..finally, after about 8 different times, they maneuvered just right and she got it all..said she felt him move her cervix aside and go the last mile.

did any one of them influence the others?
My mom didn’t. I was a kid then & my Wife & her sister didn’t know. my Sister in Law may have influenced my Wife to try it by example. When I met my Wife, her Sister was fucking a Black Cop. My Wife lived with her at the time. My wife was in her 20’s at the time. She felt the need to try sex because of what her sister was doing. So she lost her virginity to her cousin(incest). That’s the situation I walked into when I met my Wife. She told me when we met that she had a friend with no attachments. She didn’t tell me until years later that it was her Cousin. I found out years later that she fucked him the night of our first date. She made me wait for sex. Anyway, years later when I convinced her to Cuckold me with a Black Guy, I think the influence of her sister fucking the Black cop made her curious enough to give it a try. Her sister is noisy during Sex with a normal sized Dick. So she was probably extra noisy with the Black Guy. It was a small place, I am sure my Wife heard them, sparking interest.