BLACKED

I only did it once randomly when me and my boyfriend were at a hotel bar a few months ago but it was great. We both enjoyed it and would definitely do it again. In the meantime I guess we will just have to settle for posting naked pics of me online for black dudes to look at and reading the comments lol

Attachments

• AEF25D77-2AB1-497B-B491-F1DD9809E3E7.jpeg
    AEF25D77-2AB1-497B-B491-F1DD9809E3E7.jpeg
    536.1 KB · Views: 310
I only did it once randomly when me and my boyfriend were at a hotel bar a few months ago but it was great. We both enjoyed it and would definitely do it again. In the meantime I guess we will just have to settle for posting naked pics of me online for black dudes to look at and reading the comments lol
👍

My wife has enjoyed black cock since before we were married. We'd only known each other about a year before it started. I thought we were having a good sex life, but obviously she didn't think so. I objected at first, really fought against it, but it was always to going to be a losing battle. And, as I've grown in sexual maturity, I've realised that either I agree to it, or she goes ahead and does it anyway. So really I don't have any option, other than to lose her completely. And I don't want to do that. I'm sure a lot of guys are in a similar position these days.