Braless wife. A sign?

mar88

Male
Hi. My wife (early 30's) started going braless. That started after a Europe vacation when I saw her going braless for the first time (sometimes even with revealing dresses that, if she moved wrong, could show everything).

I'm ok with it (I love it). Wondering if that's a sign that she can do more.

Anyone has a similar experience?

Hi. My wife (early 30's) started going braless. That started after a Europe vacation when I saw her going braless for the first time (sometimes even with revealing dresses that, if she moved wrong, could show everything).

you're a lucky guy, don't push it, enjoy it and let it evolve, if she dresses like that men will hit on her and then it could be game on

Dm me

Reactions: mar88

You said your wife braless she is beautiful. You asked about similar experience my wi⁷fe rhas pierced nipples with 1 in rings she wears alot of thin lace bras or shelf bras so that her nipples are shiwn off she loves her exhibition side she also has Double-f's so the entire visual effect can be breath taking Bob

Reactions: mar88
You need to complement her, tell her how sexy she is, how men are noticing her, Tell her you enjoy the attention she receives and the envious looks you get when you're with her. encourage her to show herself off and flaunt her assets to the world.

Last edited:
I lived in Germany in the late 80’s early 90’s. Back then it wasn't uncommon for German women to go braless. Back then I think a bra was like 80 marks so it was expensive. Not sure if things have changed but Germany used to be freer when it came to sex and women's breasts. In fact back then they had topless sunbathing at public swimming pools and topless women on over-the-air public TV. The US has always been hung up on boobs

Show pics

• Haha
Reactions: SNJ_Dom