Breaking up

I recently broke up with my boyfriend who that was the guy that we signed up on this site and started the profile together. Most of it was just showing pics for the most part but we did end up actually doing the cuckold thing a few times. Everything was fine after we did it and we did have some other problems but even though he didn’t mention it I can’t help but think that the whole experience was a factor in the break up. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten into this lifestyle and ended up breaking up because of it. We were together for several years
One of my exes ended up marrying one of the guys she was fucking and she was fucking lots of guys. He started sending her to me to fill up so he could clean me out of her. It lasted for quite a while then they split up and where she went from there I have no idea

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I recently broke up with my boyfriend who that was the guy that we signed up on this site and started the profile together. Most of it was just showing pics for the most part but we did end up actually doing the cuckold thing a few times. Everything was fine after we did it and we did have some other problems but even though he didn’t mention it I can’t help but think that the whole experience was a factor in the break up. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten into this lifestyle and ended up breaking up because of it. We were together for several years
Hi
Sorry to hear about your split . There could be several factors why he left but its possible that he used cuckolding as a lever to remove you .
I was married for 28 years , we enjoyed this scene on/off during this time .
One sunday morning in 2015 she just told me to leave , no reason , no heated debate , to this day she has never said why . I am 6 yrs older than her , all her bulls were younger than her so i guess thats it .