breeding

Breding

• yes

Votes: 122 85.9%
  • no

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters
I voted ' breeding' but only from a fantasy point of view.
My wife is 43 and I'm 52, so we've done our time Thankyou
But when my wife has chosen an man to have sex with, where safely is pretty certain , I love knowing the other man is pumping his seed in her womb..
I find it such a turn on knowing for many days later my wife has another mans sperm in her belly, knowing just a tiny pill is stopping his baby growing inside her.
So, although the end result is not something we could entertain, I've loved other men attempting to breed her and filling her womb with their baby making seed .

We've done the breeding/impregnation scenario a few times, as fantasy and role-play realization.

We didn't start the hot wife thing while my wife was still fertile, so it wasn't the "real deal" in the sense she had any risk of pregnancy.

One scenario we realized was recruiting partners off of Craig's List for the opportunity to impregnate my wife - we did this three times with slight variations on the theme, in essence pretending to have a sterile/low sperm count husband and a wife that wanted one more child before her biological clock ticked out.

We've done two "breeding" gang-bangs using similar set-ups - the gang part used the idea that my wife didn't want to know who got her pregnant.

These were all hot encounters, even without the real risk of getting her pregnant. Somehow the notion that a stranger is going to impregnate your wife makes it hotter for everyone involved - the other man is sort of competing, and the fucking is somehow more intense and intimate.

We've done the breeding/impregnation scenario a few times, as fantasy and role-play realization.

We didn't start the hot wife thing while my wife was still fertile, so it wasn't the "real deal" in the sense she had any risk of pregnancy.

One scenario we realized was recruiting partners off of Craig's List for the opportunity to impregnate my wife - we did this three times with slight variations on the theme, in essence pretending to have a sterile/low sperm count husband and a wife that wanted one more child before her biological clock ticked out.

We've done two "breeding" gang-bangs using similar set-ups - the gang part used the idea that my wife didn't want to know who got her pregnant.

These were all hot encounters, even without the real risk of getting her pregnant. Somehow the notion that a stranger is going to impregnate your wife makes it hotter for everyone involved - the other man is sort of competing, and the fucking is somehow more intense and intimate.

I have had the fantasy for some time of my wife getting bred by someone else including a good friend of mine. Perhaps it was the pregnancy risk sex fetish I do not know but i find the thought of her getting fucked condom free a real turn on.

Reactions: Em3840
My wife bull called me once and told me to bring my wife to his place if I wanted to breed her. The idea turned me on, I didn't tell her the idea of breeding but that he was horny for her and wants to see her and I liked the idea of driving her up to see him. she agreed.
I told him I want him to video tape the whole thing for me and he did.
I drove her up to his house and he came out to our car and took my wife into his house as I drove off and watched a baseball match going on in the area. I was watching the game but my mind imagining my wife being bread and fucked hard, after watching the video.. wow it was some hot and hard breading, he sure did a job on my wife.
I love the way she was slutty with him, sucking his cock straight out of her pussy after cumming in it again and again.
however she did not get impregnated that day with him. but she has been impregnated 3 times by 3 other bulls.