Breeding ...

It is definitely something my husband and I are seriously considering . We just have to find the right bull first.
It is definitely something my husband and I are seriously considering . We just have to find the right bull first.
It is preferred that you find a connection with a bull since it can lead to a long term relationship. In addition, besides wanting the bull to be there as the child's father, you can follow-up with more children from your bull.

We know a couple who could not conceive together. After sometime swinging, they decided to allow someone to inseminate her. Considering she enjoyed black men so much, they actively searched for a black bull to do the deed. Since then, they have three children. Ironically, they are all from different men.

Actually very interested in this. Although my girl and I are not yet at a point where we want kids yet, her bull often brings it up while fucking her and it makes her so wet. I admit I love the idea myself. I understand the reality of it is more complex. However, it's her body and she decides who she will have her first baby with. Most likely her bull I imagine if she had to choose.

To the bulls here, would love to hear from your perspective on why you love breeding another man's wife and would you take the role of the father or make the fuck raise the child?

Actually very interested in this. Although my girl and I are not yet at a point where we want kids yet, her bull often brings it up while fucking her and it makes her so wet. I admit I love the idea myself. I understand the reality of it is more complex. However, it's her body and she decides who she will have her first baby with. Most likely her bull I imagine if she had to choose.

To the bulls here, would love to hear from your perspective on why you love breeding another man's wife and would you take the role of the father or make the fuck raise the child?
I impregnate 3 hotwifes until now, they wanted sperm donor/bull they visited my country for vacation for breeding sessions the sex was perfect because of woman that crave seed and me that love to breed fertile pussy!