Bringing me a creampie

Littlee

May 12, 2018
So my my wife i will call her c. Is on the way to her bulls house right now. She is goung to fuck him and said she wants me to eat his cum from her pussy when she returns. I love that she wants this. Do the other hotwives and cucks enjoy this. I know i do.

The smell of his cun and her pussy together is intoxicating! The taste is amazing and seeing another's man cum leaking out my wife pussy i go crazy! She kisses me deeply everytime right after too thats when i slide my dick in her used pussy i never last long after that!

The smell of his cun and her pussy together is intoxicating! The taste is amazing and seeing another's man cum leaking out my wife pussy i go crazy! She kisses me deeply everytime right after too thats when i slide my dick in her used pussy i never last long after that!

I almost cum, no hands, while in chastity, just fantasizing how it would be to fuck her cum filled pussy...

Love it! been doing it for years!

Funny though that I did not start out this way. When my ex-wife first started fucking other guys in front of me, with my encouragement, I always enjoyed playing with and fucking her cum-filled pussy, but I never considered licking her clean. Too homophobic at the time I guess.

As I watched more guys fuck her I got even more and more turned on by it. One night after an older married buddy of mine fucked her, I ate her pussy after he left. I loved it. I felt embarrassed by my enjoyment of it though. My wife LOVED it too. She came so hard while I was licking my friend's cum out of her. I began doing it after every guy fucked her, but I always waited until the guy left.

It was a couple of years before I felt comfortable licking a guy's cum-load out of my wife right in front of him. What I learned is that seeing me do that turns a lot of guys on. Maybe it was the way my wife came so hard while I was licking his cum out of her but the guy watching would get hard again right away.

Now I am not bashful about it at all. I want to get my mouth on her as soon as the guy pulls his slippery cock out of her. I love her used pussy.

I wouldn't readily admit this but on the occasions where Stacey has demanded I ate her within hours of her fucking another man. Once we met at the mall for lunch and some shopping. At the table she had me feel her wet crotch - and taste her wetness. I couldn't believe we were doing this.

The first time i ate my wife’s pussy after it had been used was with my neighbor watching. She was so horny she demanded me to “get over here baby”, and shoved my head to her used pussy. As i ate it i could taste a mix of them both, the smell of sex in her pussy was amazing, and had to masturbate as i was eating her. My neighbor just smiled as i ate my wife, and almost instantly got hard again, and a few minutes later was fucking my wife again.

My wife is meeting her fantasy bull Reggie this afternoon. When she gets home, we will go the bedroom, get naked, and she will tell me all about her wonderful afternoon, and then she will allow me to eat that yummy cream pie that Reggie sent home to me. I just wish she would bring me home the real thing. I envy all of you lucky cucks.

Reactions: bellaazz and Txgadc
The first time i ate my wife’s pussy after it had been used was with my neighbor watching. She was so horny she demanded me to “get over here baby”, and shoved my head to her used pussy. As i ate it i could taste a mix of them both, the smell of sex in her pussy was amazing, and had to masturbate as i was eating her. My neighbor just smiled as i ate my wife, and almost instantly got hard again, and a few minutes later was fucking my wife again.

I don't think that Kate is ever more turned on than when I eat her pussy after some other guy(s) has fucked her. It drives her absolutely wild. UntilI started eating her pussy in front of guys who had just fucked her, I had no idea how it turns some guys on. Almost without fail, the guy watching me eat his cum out of my wife's used pussy gets hard again right away.

The guy gets some more pussy, my wife gets some more cock and I get to eat another load of cum out of her...a win for everyone!