Bull fighting

Humanbyte

Male
Gold
Any other Stags fantasize about throwing some hands at a bull if they try to dominate you? I love sharing my wife but if I'm disrespected I'll fuck a dude up lol. I'm an experienced cage fighter/boxer, now transitioning to a coaching role... so yeah, I have no problem throwing hands. Not bragging, that's just my background.

Has anyone ever gotten into a fight while sharing your wife?

To be clear, I'm here for fun, not for fighting. That scenario is the last thing I'd want to happen. But I do think about it. Mostly because there are some dumb ass disrespectful bulls on this forum with more dick than brains haha

Did you read the last paragraph? I'm here for fun. It's literally just a conversation. Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities
It's something that may have to happen.
I have shared my wife for year. Luckily never had to. But guys should be prepared to step in if the wife doesn't want something and the "bull" doesn't listen.

Of course from our experience. The "bulls" who talk shit are lucky to get it up. That's why they have so much aggression on here!

It's something that may have to happen.
I have shared my wife for year. Luckily never had to. But guys should be prepared to step in if the wife doesn't want something and the "bull" doesn't listen.

Of course from our experience. The "bulls" who talk shit are lucky to get it up. That's why they have so much aggression on here!
Exactly. A lot of these "bulls" have obvious issues with the importance of consent. No interest in playing by the agreed upon rules set by the couple. Or pushing boundaries of the rules. It turns off the sexual energy and turns of the rage energy for me.

Did you read the last paragraph? I'm here for fun. It's literally just a conversation. Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities
I think the person going on a rant about hypothetically beating other people up shouldn’t talk about sensibilities. Relax, nothing is ever that serious… while I do understand that irl things don’t always go as expected (people are rude). You come across as a hotheaded person that has zero emotional intelligence. If you did, you wouldn’t have made a post fantasizing about future fights like a man child. Do you tho Mr.Golden Gloves.

I think the person going on a rant about hypothetically beating other people up shouldn’t talk about sensibilities. Relax, nothing is ever that serious… while I do understand that irl things don’t always go as expected (people are rude). You come across as a hotheaded person that has zero emotional intelligence. If you did, you wouldn’t have made a post fantasizing about future fights like a man child. Do you tho Mr.Golden Gloves.
Whatever. I don't think it's too much to ask a guy to be respectful when being given the huge fucking privilege of fucking my beautiful wife.

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
There's too many newbies out there calling themselves "bulls" with absolutely no experience or even any idea the reality of this lifestyle... and no respect for a man who doesn't have to share shit with you, no appreciation for their journey and have ruined it for REAL Men like me who have been in this for 27 yrs who know how to RELATE to a couple individually, and know that Dog Fart and Blacked videos are NOT the reality of the lifestyle.
I don't blame this guy (original poster) at all.

Reactions: Humanbyte
Whatever. I don't think it's too much to ask a guy to be respectful when being given the huge fucking privilege of fucking my beautiful wife.
I agree, but if it goes to far, you can only blame yourselves for being stupid in the first place, and not do the necessary pre checks and make agreements up before. How you come out here, I would never hooked up with you or your wife 😉