Bull throws out cuckold husband

I agree with you droopy1, just because you have a submissive kink doesn't mean any Tom, Dick or Harry can just insult you online.
Yes I posted earlier to some others to check the rules section. In particular rule #2 about respect. All some posters want to do is disrupt this forum. Probably the best thing to do is ignore these people. That will deny them the jollys that they are after with this behavoir.

Well you do understand somewhat then. I enjoy being called pathetic by my wife and her friends in person but it is not the same when a stranger does it online. There may be venues where that sort of thing is practiced but I don't think WWTP is one of them.I don't understand why certian people (and Im not pointing fingers) have to react in a negative way if they read a post that they dont like its topic or choose to judge it as unauthentic. Only trolls do that. Whatever happened to common courtesy and politeness. If there is a post that someone puts up that I don't like I move on. Why does there have to be those who go beyond the purpose of this forum and level their judgmental opinions on someone. I've gone to the rules section of this site more than once and I would urge others to do so also. Rule #2 seems to be the most appropriate here. I hope everyone is reminded that common courtesy should prevail. In the short time Ive been a member here Ive met a lot of nice decent folks I hope this doesnt change because of a few.
To finish this conversation with you because I don’t want to waste my valuable time. After reading all your accounts. I realise that you are not a cuckold at all, potentially just a troll getting your kicks. It is possible you are a slave who is the victim of sexual and emotional abuse. I would get out of that situation quick smart if this is to be true or alert the authorities. Surely your existence in this world has more value than the useless existence you are letting your wife allegedly dictate to you. Or if you are a troll. Grow up!

To finish this conversation with you because I don’t want to waste my valuable time. After reading all your accounts. I realise that you are not a cuckold at all, potentially just a troll getting your kicks. It is possible you are a slave who is the victim of sexual and emotional abuse. I would get out of that situation quick smart if this is to be true or alert the authorities. Surely your existence in this world has more value than the useless existence you are letting your wife allegedly dictate to you. Or if you are a troll. Grow up!
O I'm the troll! ok. As far as wasting time that was my plight. The only thing I agree with is that this is our last conversation TG. You are like the Flat Earthers, incapable of logical thought.

O I'm the troll! ok. As far as wasting time that was my plight. The only thing I agree with is that this is our last conversation TG. You are like the Flat Earthers, incapable of logical thought.
No no, I listen to you, and If your account is true I said seek the assistance of the authorities for the support you need to get yourself out of this situation. Domestic abuse is not acceptable under any circumstances.

That's how a bull ends up in jail or worse
Or worse is right!

I have two dogs. The female is a pit bull. She has the agility of a goshawk and is nearly as fast. The male is a 90+ pound Corso-Bulldog mix with a body like a tank, an enormous head, and a bite radius that a lion would be proud to call its own. I can’t take a leak without that boy following me to the john.

If anyone ever tried to put me out of my home? By the gods—I wouldn’t want to tangle with that duo, I can tell you that!

People should have fun. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads.

There are two good rules here.

Rule # 1: Always respect everyone!
Rule #2: If there is ever any question as to what to do, see rule #1!

Reactions: HotAsianwife
Yes I posted earlier to some others to check the rules section. In particular rule #2 about respect. All some posters want to do is disrupt this forum. Probably the best thing to do is ignore these people. That will deny them the jollys that they are after with this behavoir.
I think you have the following problem: you post publicly and you enjoy your life as a-sub-sissy-feeble-weakling BUT you WANT RESPECT BY OTHERS? How can a normal person treat you with respect, when you "bath in your own feebleness proudly" ?This is sick and above all PRESUMPTUOUS!!! Deal with it :).

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
Let's make sure we look at what the OP said. He was not just talking about wife and another being alone in another room. He clearly mentioned being kicked out if his own house permanently.

So yeah the vast majority of people actually in the lifestyle are going to look down on that.

You get a lot of wannabes talking about that sort of extreme. You do het marriages that fall apart but most of those were not strong enough for the lifestyle to begin with.

If respect is not there in a dom sub situation, then it's a bad situation

I think you have the following problem: you post publicly and you enjoy your life as a-sub-sissy-feeble-weakling BUT you WANT RESPECT BY OTHERS? How can a normal person treat you with respect, when you "bath in your own feebleness proudly" ?This is sick and above all PRESUMPTUOUS!!! Deal with it :).
He is a man with extreme contradiction. He wants respects but glorifies his pathetic weak existence as a slave. So stupid and idiotic.

When I post publically my intentions are to communicate with LIKE minded people who have a lot in common with me. There are many here who live the way I live in varying degrees. There are many here who have the same style of cuckolding more or less. Ive made a lot of friendly accuaintances here and have been awarded many thumbs up "likes".The only one to give me a thumbs down was you.Your last 10 posts have been critisizing me ... I had to post to defend myself. You need to back off. What is it with you? Someone puts up a post that isn't in keeping with your ideaology so that person doesn't deserve your respect? Do you have any decency or compassion at all? Here's a thought for you. If you see a post that you don't like,shake your head and MOVE ON !!! Nobody want's or needs your approval.

When I post publically my intentions are to communicate with LIKE minded people who have a lot in common with me. There are many here who live the way I live in varying degrees. There are many here who have the same style of cuckolding more or less. Ive made a lot of friendly accuaintances here and have been awarded many thumbs up "likes".The only one to give me a thumbs down was you.Your last 10 posts have been critisizing me ... I had to post to defend myself. You need to back off. What is it with you? Someone puts up a post that isn't in keeping with your ideaology so that person doesn't deserve your respect? Do you have any decency or compassion at all? Here's a thought for you. If you see a post that you don't like,shake your head and MOVE ON !!! Nobody want's or needs your approval.
You earn respect in life. You don’t deserve any. Period. You only have yourself to blame for your absurdity.