Bulls breeding wives

Understand the fantasy of this and as a couple who have enjoyed hotwife/cuckold lifestyle would be lying if said this had not been bought up in the 10 yrs we been indulging ourselves. I went through a stage when we had a local bbc who we are still friends with, him and the wife fucked at least twice a week for over 5 yrs without birth control, it could of quite easily happened, don’t know how it never really but all being said and done there is a lot more to consider than the wife being pregnant, you got a child who you bringing into the world and even though a bull might say he is fine with it who is to say further down the line he will want contact etc with the child and you n your partner don’t want it to happen?!there is a lot more to think about?

Yes i know this is a big responsibility. But i think every couple is different in what they want if the wife wants to get pregnant by another guy. I been doing some reading and some couples don’t allow the bull contact with the child, some want the bull to present. I would obey whatever there wishes are; if they want me present or not. Maybe make a contract and have signed and notarized.