Business dinner

Ukfuncouple

Couple
So my wife is out on a business dinner with her boss tonight and some clients.

As per normal she was asked to wear something sexy and revealing and he generously bought her some new underwear for the occasion as well. (Which she modelled for me before going out)
Her main job for the night is to flirt with the clients and keep them interested.

I love nights like this as her coming home after fucking her boss is a given but how far did she go with the clients....20220625-204755_Gallery.jpg

As per normal she was asked to wear something sexy and revealing and he generously bought her some new underwear for the occasion as well. (Which she modelled for me before going out)
Her main job for the night is to flirt with the clients and keep them interested.

I love nights like this as her coming home after fucking her boss is a given but how far did she go with the clients....View attachment 876947
xxxxxxx.jpg

I love nights like this as her coming home after fucking her boss is a given but how far did she go with the clients....View attachment 876947
very nice. looks like she's getting fucked tonight by someone.

Reactions: DonD