BWC looking for hotwives

My wife is super tight. I can imagine her trying to take all of that huge sex muscle. You would have her squirming, up and up the bed, until her head knocks against the head board. Now, with no place to retreat, you pin her and slide that babymaker all of the way into her pussy. You stretch and she cries, again and again. I'm going to show this to her. May I ask length? girth?
This wife

Attachments

• Donna 8 (2).jpeg
    Donna 8 (2).jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 44
My wife is super tight. I can imagine her trying to take all of that huge sex muscle. You would have her squirming, up and up the bed, until her head knocks against the head board. Now, with no place to retreat, you pin her and slide that babymaker all of the way into her pussy. You stretch and she cries, again and again. I'm going to show this to her. May I ask length? girth?
This wife
Mmmm, she’ll enjoy all 9 inches and 7 girth
Here’s a few more shots from hanging soft to rock hardIMG_0054.jpegIMG_0715.jpegIMG_0075.jpeg

This wife

Mmmm, she’ll enjoy all 9 inches and 7 girth
Here’s a few more shots from hanging soft to rock hardView attachment 1713031View attachment 1713032View attachment 1713033
Thank you. Just showed these to wife. She was mightily impressed. I told her how much I would love watching you pushing that huge cock into her. She wondered which part of your body would be blood deprived when you become hard.

Thank you. Just showed these to wife. She was mightily impressed. I told her how much I would love watching you pushing that huge cock into her. She wondered which part of your body would be blood deprived when you become hard.
Wife is super tight. Love to watch you make her squirm pushing that hunck of meat into her bare pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Bigdaddy24