Cage comfortable when working out in gym?

Dasluft

Male
Jun 13, 2022
Hi, not a cuck yet but my wife will cage me soon. I've never veen caged before vhr I'm really looking forwarded to loose control over my cock.

I'm wondering what your experiences are with being caged and working out? is it comfortable Also how do you shower at the gym?

It's not always comfortable for my husband but his comfort is irrelevant. You should never loose circulation but comfort should never be your decision. Many say a proper fitting cage should cause no pain during an attempted erection but I disagree. My husband's cage is generally comfortable but not during attempted erections. I enjoy his pain.

It depends on the cage type. I find the metal ones a bit uncomfortable but the plastic ones are not uncomfortable at all. Obviously it also depends on the kind of activity but if it’s just weightlifling then cages are generally fine. i find football and boxing to be a bit of a problem because of the contact nature of the sport.

I'm into bodybuilding and this has been an ongoing issue for us.
Its no more uncomfortable when I'm training than it is any other time, the issue is actually discretion.
My cage is kind obvious through my shorts sometimes. The worst time is on the bench press, in fact I just cant bench at all with it on at all, you can totally a giant artificial bulge sticking up towards the roof and I just would never try and bench with it. Your stuck having to use the seated machine press and cables ect.
So on chest day we'd be stuffing around with me trying to race home in the morning before Bunny had to leave for work so she could cage me for the day. I'd have to miss part of my training a lot of the time, or other times I was late and it would cause all kinds of conflict and stress.
Its actually another reason I got a frenum piercing yesterday. I'm hoping it provides better options for this situation.

Reactions: Athcouple
It's not always comfortable for my husband but his comfort is irrelevant. You should never loose circulation but comfort should never be your decision. Many say a proper fitting cage should cause no pain during an attempted erection but I disagree. My husband's cage is generally comfortable but not during attempted erections. I enjoy his pain.
Love to see it.

My hotwife cages ne when she goes out to.play
If she realy wants to have her way with ne especially if she us spending the weekend She puts the points of intrique on my CB 6000 if ibget aroused at all.they push on my caged cock ..If shes in amood to really take control she will.put it on me a few days before the weekend and vervally and visually torment me . I have no choice when she does that to ne as she will.playbwith my caged cock.or dress around the house very sexually clothes makeup etc as well as wearing something that says CUM FUCK ME then she will ask ne DONYPUNTHINK.THIS OUTFIT WILL GET ME FUCKED THIS WEEKEND IT CAN BE NOT ONLY VERY FRUSTRATING BUT THE PRESSURE ON MY CICK.LETS ME K OW I HAVE TO SUBMIT TO HER WANTS

Hi, not a cuck yet but my wife will cage me soon. I've never veen caged before vhr I'm really looking forwarded to loose control over my cock.

I'm wondering what your experiences are with being caged and working out? is it comfortable Also how do you shower at the gym?
I'm trained and don't care. You'd be surprised how many men have similar wants and may ask about your wife or girlfriend.

Reactions: owlmale

Physical pain or emotional/humiliation pain when real men notice and women snicker