Caged and waiting or watching?

will likely be wearing mine in a couple hours when she goes to visit her FWB. love the feeling of it and the dripping. great foreplay. we never use for tease or denial though. we both enjoy what it does when we use it. Never have it on more than 4-5 hours though. I really like when she licks the tip as the drip runs out.

will likely be wearing mine in a couple hours when she goes to visit her FWB. love the feeling of it and the dripping. great foreplay. we never use for tease or denial though. we both enjoy what it does when we use it. Never have it on more than 4-5 hours though. I really like when she licks the tip as the drip runs out.
well now it looks like it'll be later this evening. can't wait

You are a lucky man - enjoy! Would love to try it myself, but my wife is not into the humiliating part.

but i get why most think it's a sissy/denial thing. Doesn't have to be at all
I guess not. However, being locked up, unable to masturbate while the wife is with her lover, getting plenty of cock - it has something to do with control and power though. Not necessarily denial, but for sure restraint.
But actually I don't really care much about the "why" - I have no wish to understand or explain every aspect of my (or others) sexuality - if it feels good for all parties I say go for it!

I guess not. However, being locked up, unable to masturbate while the wife is with her lover, getting plenty of cock - it has something to do with control and power though. Not necessarily denial, but for sure restraint.
But actually I don't really care much about the "why" - I have no wish to understand or explain every aspect of my (or others) sexuality - if it feels good for all parties I say go for it!
your last sentence is dead on. Usually i'm the one that likes to wear it and build my load for her to come back too. Sometimes i wear it just because it feels good or when i know she's somewhere being flirty

your last sentence is dead on. Usually i'm the one that likes to wear it and build my load for her to come back too. Sometimes i wear it just because it feels good or when i know she's somewhere being flirty
I can relate completely! I bought a cage to wear when I was on my own, and I was planning to show it to my wife at some point. It was too small however, so I had to ditch it. But I wore it a few times, and it was great to feel the restraint and the inability to masturbate. I don't necessarily see it as humiliation - it is more than that for sure, but my wife will see it as humiliation. And she likes that I'm in control, that I decide when she should see her lover and what he can do with her.

I can relate completely! I bought a cage to wear when I was on my own, and I was planning to show it to my wife at some point. It was too small however, so I had to ditch it. But I wore it a few times, and it was great to feel the restraint and the inability to masturbate. I don't necessarily see it as humiliation - it is more than that for sure, but my wife will see it as humiliation. And she likes that I'm in control, that I decide when she should see her lover and what he can do with her.
i generally control that as well.

Me and hubby sometimes use one , it is usually when we go out clubbing, I'm dressed to pull a young guy - short skirt and boobs popping out. We go in separately - I dance and tease with anyone getting all felt up. Hubby is getting all hot and horny, but can't get hard due to the cage. He always ends up giving me permission to do anything in the club as long as I promise to realise him when we get home. I wear the key on a chain around my neck. Taken it too far on 2 occasions - first was I put the key in the post, and we had to wait a few days for it to come back, 2nd was I got a bit too drunk and ended up going off with someone else for the night. Sent hubby lots of pics and he was so desparate when I got home.

I love to be caged whilst watching my wife get fucked by her boyfriend.
Sometimes I'll put it on a few hours before his arrival. When he arrives at our house my cock will really start to swell in its cage.
Sometimes I get to watch, sometimes they like a bit of privacy, and I have to wait. Either way it's more exciting for me if I stay caged.
If I didn't have the cage on I'm more tempted to touch my cock, and I might end up cumming too early.
So, by being caged it prolongs my excitement. After they've had their fun it's my turn to be their entertainment.
Even better if they tease me by debating whether or not I'm going to be unlocked. They love it if I beg and plead for my release.