Can give a free blowjob in public ?

I've dropped to my knees in a lot of public places and I certainly don't charge for the pleasure. A number of my bulls over the years have met me on my lunch break just to feed me their special sauce in the car. I've gone done on quite a few guys in bars and clubs. I really enjoy glory holes as well.
👍

what are the circumstances? where, who, strangers, friends etc.
Friends, strangers where and when it cums up. She's gone down on her knees in parking lots, malls, restaurants, restrooms, elevators, etc.
I'll often strip her or have her strip to her waist so her 38D melons are exposed. I've also tried her hands behind her back so she couldn't interfere with having her throat fucked.

I've dropped to my knees in a lot of public places and I certainly don't charge for the pleasure. A number of my bulls over the years have met me on my lunch break just to feed me their special sauce in the car. I've gone done on quite a few guys in bars and clubs. I really enjoy glory holes as well.
Where Are y’all located ? I’m in de

Am heading to Houston from Waco. I'm just curious seeing if there was anybody who had the urge to meet up for a chance encounter fat dick in your tongue extremely talentedAnd I'm not talking something crazy I mean jump in the truck from your mouth full of cock good morning suck it like you want to but afraid to be called a s*** kind of suck it making sure it is absolutely ready I'm laying back to get me tongue felt to become to having a contest to see who can f*** you the best and just party ways no I don't even every time you pull up in the store or think about don't just took place we'll sit there with a smile on your face with nobody will know but you I'll be nasty naughty straight up p**** style no strings attached the f*** session you can only get and you just let go and enjoy f******hit me up meet me up come on this cock meet me somewhere let's f****** K till we can talk

Attachments

• 5c33cddc420c0ed46ee5c957b80bccac-0-view.jpg
    5c33cddc420c0ed46ee5c957b80bccac-0-view.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Bobby75
Well if I can find someone right now I'd sit on the hood of my car in Walmart parking lot and let them suck my cock in the store everybody could sit there jealously wishing it with them

Attachments

• f2fb3365aec06b784e9c6ff388592d6b-0-view.jpg
    f2fb3365aec06b784e9c6ff388592d6b-0-view.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
  • 5c33cddc420c0ed46ee5c957b80bccac-0-view.jpg
    5c33cddc420c0ed46ee5c957b80bccac-0-view.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 24