Caravan Meet

Nick1477

Couple
Verified
Today our caravan reopens after the winter break and we are going down later today for my wife to get her first fuck and much more of the year. They've already had two socials and get on really well and both can't wait to fuck one another. He lives really close by and is always available at short notice so could be a regular fuck for her. She's still in bed at the moment but in a couple of hours she'll be getting ready and putting her leather basque and thong on and also her fishnets. When he sees her waiting for him on the bed she'll blow his mind.
I'll be there obviously with her but I'll just be watching and taking photos and vids. He's said he doesn't mind me joining in but I'm more than happy just to observe all the spunk flowing in all her holes (no bum). He reckons he can cum about 3 times so probably 1 in her pussy and 2 in her mouth or the other way round. Should last around 3 hours then I may be expected to clean her pussy for her once he's finished. To be honest not fussed either way, I'll have my enjoyment just watching.
That's how she'll be dressed in a few hours and waiting for him to arrive.
20231204_142246.jpg

Today our caravan reopens after the winter break and we are going down later today for my wife to get her first fuck and much more of the year. They've already had two socials and get on really well and both can't wait to fuck one another. He lives really close by and is always available at short notice so could be a regular fuck for her. She's still in bed at the moment but in a couple of hours she'll be getting ready and putting her leather basque and thong on and also her fishnets. When he sees her waiting for him on the bed she'll blow his mind.
I'll be there obviously with her but I'll just be watching and taking photos and vids. He's said he doesn't mind me joining in but I'm more than happy just to observe all the spunk flowing in all her holes (no bum). He reckons he can cum about 3 times so probably 1 in her pussy and 2 in her mouth or the other way round. Should last around 3 hours then I may be expected to clean her pussy for her once he's finished. To be honest not fussed either way, I'll have my enjoyment just watching.
That's how she'll be dressed in a few hours and waiting for him to arrive.
View attachment 1929056
Please keep us informed ,about it thx