Cheating slut wifes

More4wife79

Couple
Nov 25, 2021
Middle tennessee
I have a ton of stories of my wife cheating even after having permission as long I can watch
The first time we were new to the lifestyle and were looking into just swapping with another couple we had become good friends with the couple I worked with the guy we had set up a night to hang out and attempt to play then my wife said she had a headache but in all honesty she chickened out. Well a week later I had to work late and the couple had came to the house to hang out and pick up their kids that my wife babysat while they worked. His wife was pregnant and was not feeling well. But she incouraged my wife and her husband to play around so that my wife could maybe become comfortable with him. My wife told me every detail when I got home she said it started innocent he sat next to her on the couch and kissed her then he put her hand on his dick on the outside of his pants. As he was kissing her she said next he started rubbing her pussy. And then slide his hand under her clothes and started fingering her she that was the end for her she said she unbuttoned his pants and took them off and sucked him dry. And before she knew it he had her on her knees fucking her hard she said it felt so good. Well I forgave her and told her that moving forward we would only play together and for our situation that did not mean just another couple she can fuck who ever she wants as long as I am there to watch. Well she did not stick to that in fact she fucked with the couple 3 times afterward and I did not find out until a year later after the couple moved away

Reactions: sjhopefulguy