Cheating slut wifes

I have a ton of stories of my wife cheating even after having permission as long I can watch
The first time we were new to the lifestyle and were looking into just swapping with another couple we had become good friends with the couple I worked with the guy we had set up a night to hang out and attempt to play then my wife said she had a headache but in all honesty she chickened out. Well a week later I had to work late and the couple had came to the house to hang out and pick up their kids that my wife babysat while they worked. His wife was pregnant and was not feeling well. But she incouraged my wife and her husband to play around so that my wife could maybe become comfortable with him. My wife told me every detail when I got home she said it started innocent he sat next to her on the couch and kissed her then he put her hand on his dick on the outside of his pants. As he was kissing her she said next he started rubbing her pussy. And then slide his hand under her clothes and started fingering her she that was the end for her she said she unbuttoned his pants and took them off and sucked him dry. And before she knew it he had her on her knees fucking her hard she said it felt so good. Well I forgave her and told her that moving forward we would only play together and for our situation that did not mean just another couple she can fuck who ever she wants as long as I am there to watch. Well she did not stick to that in fact she fucked with the couple 3 times afterward and I did not find out until a year later after the couple moved away

My hubby knew I was a cheating slut before he married me. I was still married to my first husband when we met but screwing around every chance I got. I think that the fact that he was happy for me to continue fucking other guys even as our relationship was developing is one of the reasons our relationship has worked so well over the years xx

My hubby knew I was a cheating slut before he married me. I was still married to my first husband when we met but screwing around every chance I got. I think that the fact that he was happy for me to continue fucking other guys even as our relationship was developing is one of the reasons our relationship has worked so well over the years xx
You are living proof that you can be in love with one man but enjoy having LOTS of different men bring you sexual pleasure. There's absolutely nothing hotter.

You are living proof that you can be in love with one man but enjoy having LOTS of different men bring you sexual pleasure. There's absolutely nothing hotter.
Thank you. I am very lucky to have a hubby I love to bits and who loves and accepts me as the slut I am.
James, if you read this, you know I love you Hun and no matter how many other guys I fuck, you are the only man for me xxx

Thank you. I am very lucky to have a hubby I love to bits and who loves and accepts me as the slut I am.
James, if you read this, you know I love you Hun and no matter how many other guys I fuck, you are the only man for me xxx
I never understood this logic of "If they desire sex from others I must not be enough for them". Sex is so much hotter when it happens with multiple people. And lets face it...when you're out and about and you find a guy you just have the urge to fuck upon looking at him, there's nothing better than giving in and submitting to that urge, letting him know that you're available, willing, and ready to ride his cock.

No I've never got that either. Fucking other guys doesn't make the sex I have with hubby any less important to me or enjoyable -and it's in addition to not instead of! If anything it makes our sex life better. Hubby is turned on by me getting fucked and I love the extra fucking I get, the variety and of course knowing how much it excites James so that actually makes for better sex between us.
And you are so right - spontaneity is very exciting. If I'm out and find a guy I'm attracted to, the last thing on my mind is trying to get hold of hubby to ask permission. I'm too busy thinking how and where I can get him to fuck me xx

No I've never got that either. Fucking other guys doesn't make the sex I have with hubby any less important to me or enjoyable -and it's in addition to not instead of! If anything it makes our sex life better. Hubby is turned on by me getting fucked and I love the extra fucking I get, the variety and of course knowing how much it excites James so that actually makes for better sex between us.
And you are so right - spontaneity is very exciting. If I'm out and find a guy I'm attracted to, the last thing on my mind is trying to get hold of hubby to ask permission. I'm too busy thinking how and where I can get him to fuck me xx
It has to provide constant excitement for your husband to never know if you are fucking another guy. Spontaneity is very hot!!

It has to provide constant excitement for your husband to never know if you are fucking another guy. Spontaneity is very hot!!
I've always said, that sometimes it's the unexpected, spur of the moment fucks that are the most exciting.
I don't purposefully keep anything from hubby and if I've had an unplanned fuck I love telling him everything when I get home - usually while he's licking me clean. Which inevitably leads to me getting fucked again. So it's a win win for me and hubby is happy too xx

I've always said, that sometimes it's the unexpected, spur of the moment fucks that are the most exciting.
I don't purposefully keep anything from hubby and if I've had an unplanned fuck I love telling him everything when I get home - usually while he's licking me clean. Which inevitably leads to me getting fucked again. So it's a win win for me and hubby is happy too xx
Did not mean to suggest that you were keeping anything from your husband. It is kind of hot that you act on your desires and let your husband know later. Something very hot about you acting on your desires without ”asking your husband”, much hotter that way.

Did not mean to suggest that you were keeping anything from your husband. It is kind of hot that you act on your desires and let your husband know later. Something very hot about you acting on your desires without ”asking your husband”, much hotter that way.
All the excitement of cheating with the knowledge that hubby is going to be excited when he finds out what a naughty slut I've been ..... again. And it means I can quite honestly tell the guy 'no my husband has no idea what I'm doing right now' 😉 xx

Your responses are so fucking hot! I think getting permission kills the moment. Seize every opportunity to get dicked down no matter who its with, when or where. I love that your only requirement is your willingness to fuck and no limits on who.

Your responses are so fucking hot! I think getting permission kills the moment. Seize every opportunity to get dicked down no matter who its with, when or where. I love that your only requirement is your willingness to fuck and no limits on who.
Exactly - my only criterion is that I find the guy attractive in some way - that might be because he's cute or looks to have a good body or because he can charm me or because I get the impression he'd be dirty in bed or if I know he has a big cock. Of course it's a two way street and he needs to be attracted to me too or be susceptible to some not so subtle flirting. But I have no illusions and I know not every guy is going to be interested in fucking a woman my age and that's fine, attraction is a very personal thing xx