Cheating wife. do you do it for fun?

EugeneVixen

Couple
i'm really turned on about the idea of my wife cheating on me. Telling me about it later on. In her fantasy about it, i spank her for being naughty; until she does it again (and again and again) and gets the reward of another spanking every time.
vlcsnap-2023-02-17-14h56m43s297.pngi don't think i'd actually want her to cheat. but if she did it just to turn me on as a game and came back with vids and pics, i actually *think* i might think it a fun think to fool around trying. Of course she does guys in front of and with me, but this would be about not telling till later.

I'd love to hear other guys & gals experiences/ideas on hotwife cheating as part of the play ... i.e., tells later

Last edited:
So idk if this counts but that's how we got into the lifestyle, I caught the wife cheating on me with multiple guys and confronted her about it and realized it turned me on so asked her to describe the details to me! Also she's "cheated" on me multiple times at her jobs but would always tell me after or the next time we would have sex she would whisper the details to me. Sometimes she would come home and tell me to eat her pussy and to my surprise she would be filled with another man's cum..
She sounds sexy as fuck I would love to have a go

So idk if this counts but that's how we got into the lifestyle, I caught the wife cheating on me with multiple guys and confronted her about it and realized it turned me on so asked her to describe the details to me! Also she's "cheated" on me multiple times at her jobs but would always tell me after or the next time we would have sex she would whisper the details to me. Sometimes she would come home and tell me to eat her pussy and to my surprise she would be filled with another man's cum..
Cleaning Her Creamed Pie After Her Date (knowing before hand or Not) Is Always So F’ing HOT!! ; )<~~

• Love
Reactions: LilDnA
i'm really turned on about the idea of my wife cheating on me. Telling me about it later on. In her fantasy about it, i spank her for being naughty; until she does it again (and again and again) and gets the reward of another spanking every time.
View attachment 1279917i don't think i'd actually want her to cheat. but if she did it just to turn me on as a game and came back with vids and pics, i actually *think* i might think it a fun think to fool around trying. Of course she does guys in front of and with me, but this would be about not telling till later.

I'd love to hear other guys & gals experiences/ideas on hotwife cheating as part of the play ... i.e., tells later
It’s not cheating if she eventually tells you xx

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Must be nice cleaning her up

• Love
Reactions: LilDnA