Church Girl gone bad.

Jamie Roland

Female
Oct 18, 2017
Oklahoma
Okay so ive been reading post for over a week and decided I would share my stories:)
This first one may be a bit long and have the least amount of action. This first story is about how my mind and emotions led me from being a faithful Christian wife to giving my husband's best friend a blow job.
The stories I post after will be about my encounters with his best friend aka my bull and other men.
My husband is clueless that hes a cuckold.
With that being said let's get started :p
I will post my first story in the next two hours. Gotta wait for hubby to go to sleep.

!!!UPDATE!!! 10/22/17
I have FOUR stories posted on this thread now.
Chapter 1 First Encounter
Chapter 2 The Itch
Chapter 3 Sex With Another Mam
Chapter 4 I'm a Cheater
:) glad you guys love them, chapter 3 is gonna be a good one. All %100 true. Once we are caught up to the present you guys can ne my supporters on making new stories. Inspire me. :)

Last edited:
My First Encounter

So this may be the longest story because im gonna talk about the old me and how a lingering thought develoed into what I am today.

I grew up going to a baptist church, my dad was a decon, we had strict parents and morals. I was however boy crazy in my teen years but I knew my parents would not let me date, and I did want to focus on my grades. So the boy craz was kept between me and my bestie.

When I was 14 my church combined with two others to make a big non denominational church. We had a big youth program, I was one of the worship leaders. I was organizing the morning prayers at the flag pole at school, and letting the light shine.
When I was 16 Shawn joined our church. He was a very good looking, funny, positive, and just as god fearing as I was. His parents owned alot of land where wind turbines are placed and make bank. He was and still is my dream guy :D

My parents loved Shawn. We started dating when I turned 17. Shawn actually asked my parents for permission. We were very much in love and very very tempted to have sex before marriage. After 11 months of dating we touched each other for the first time. :eek:
He came by the house after his job at the local grocery store one night to return my dads battery charger. I was wearing a nighr gown and robe. I met him outside. As we were kissing I let the robe go expsoing my breasts. He touched them and kissed them then slide his hands down my panties amd the lights went out. I pushed him off in a panic. Fearing my dads arival, knowing we were sinning, ect ect. He apologized all night. I felt ashamed of myself but also felt bad for pushing him off and hurting him.
A week later we were fishing at a pond near his house. On the ride home I layed my hand on his crotch and asked to just see it. He said okay but warned me he was snall. He pulled out what looked like a 4 inch cock that got bigger when he got hard maybe to 6 inches. I touched it and rubbed it. He pre cummed alot then I had sticky all over my hands, we laughed as I tried getting it off.
2 weeks later On my 18th birthday Shawn proposed. We tried hard to save ourselves for marriage which we did, but we had a few slips on the way :rolleyes:

We got married and his parents bought us a small two bedroom house as a wedding gift. Our first night together was after the wedding in that house and we had sex for the first time. :)
The next two years would be full of sex and dates, and just living life with the man of my dreams. Btw sex was akways great, his small size didn't bother me one bit. It was all I knew.

Shawns best friend Alan was kind of a jocky greaser type of guy. He was handsom, but kinda full of himself. Shawn told me sometime after we had touched each other that Alan had a huge dick. I was like wow but really didnt gst turned on or wanna see it or nothing.
Throughout my years of being with Shawn ive heard people bring up Alans dick. His gfs, his buddies. It got to the point where I couldnt think.about Alan without thinking about his dick. But again thinking about his dick didnt turn me on or anything. It was just a thought I couldn't separate. The summer after my 21st birthday we had a cookout at the lake. Alan got wasted as normal. I was laying in the water in the shore sun bathing when my husband and another rushed into the lake because they thought a drunk Alan was drowning. As they walked him to shore I set up and was confronted with a 9inch hard fat erect cock in my face. Now it was in his trunks but OMG I never knew it would be like that in real life. So intimidating. Alans drunk ass had an erection, they lost their balance holding him up as I was sitting up out of the water. Causing me to be face to face with this huge penis. :eek:
I don't know how long I was staring. It felt like hours but may have been seconds. I tried to say something in a panic but only studdered.
I began having so many thoughts and questions. How heavy is it? Would that even fit in me? How does he walj straight with that? After a week I realized I was thinking about what a big dick was like way to much. See the bible says this is when we need to take thess thoughts captive and put them away. But every time Alan was brought up I couldnt help think about how hes known for his dick, when I think about how hes known for his dick, I think about how I saw it erect in his swim shorts. Then all the thoughts and wonder woukd flood my mind. I was thinking abiut my husband's friends erection daily.

That christmas we had a get together with friends where we played a clean version of dirty santa. I normally dont drink, infact me and shawn had just had our first mixed drunk when he turned 21 the year before, but I was feeling good. Very talkative. Alan got drunk, him and his gf got in a fight over it and she left the get together. My hubby went outside the house to say goodbyes and me and Alan were left alone. He asked if I would help him up so he could go take a ********. I did and as I was helping he stumbled and fell on me. He didnt hurt me as we fell on the couch but I could.feel his buldge against me and, I let out a soft moan. He got up apologizing, I sat thwre blushed. We had an awkward state and he staggered down the hall to the bathroom. He came back, stood in thw door frame and said, do you wanna see it? I looked and he had it out im his hand he was clean shaved unlike my hubby.
I said no and told him to put it up now. He said I won't tell shawn i wont tell him. About that time Shawn walked in but Alan had already put his member up. Now I had seen it and felt it, and seen it outside his shorts. We nwver brought that night up to each otherm I thought maybe he didnt remember.

That summer we we out of town on the way back our engine blew. Alan met us out where we were to help tow us to town. It was miserably hot. I had taken my shirt off and was wearing a tanktop anf short shorts. When the guys got the tow strap on my hubby sugested I ride with Alan cause his truck has AC. My hubby steered our car. Riding with alan we did small chat, then finally I brought up the Christmas party. Asking if he remembered. He said yes I was hopeing you didn't. He apologized and I said no its okay you were drunk. We talked about it and then I said, it's true what people say about it haha. Now we were having small chat about his cock. I felt the desires growing as I sat there. I felt so wet I was holding my legs tight together like I was about to ******** myself. What am I doing? Whats wrong with me? I love my husband, hes perfect, my soul mate! I don't love Alan, I dont want to have sex witj him either but here I am, talking about the one thing ive been thinking about daily for a year.
I said, you told me at the Christmas party you wouldn't tell shawn. He said yeah im sorry, I go its okay. Will you still not tell him? He looked at me funny. I stared back. It was like I was silent telling him to pull it out and he was silently asking are you sure? He reach into his shorts and pulled it out. I covered my eyes, then peeked though the fingers. Than touched it. It was so big. I asked if its heavy? And his reply was, compared to shawns? I then grabbed and lifted. Wow. It was so full. After I lifted it to see how heavy it was I let go but it stayed up. I began to softly stroke it, I heard Alan moan. I then leaned over and opened wide as I could and started sucking. I sucked and stroke for about 5-10 mim until we got to town. Neither of us said any thing during or after. I felt ashamed again. I just broke my marriage vows to a man who didnt deserve it. Im a youth leader and Sunday school teacher. What have I done. How did I become like this. This paranoia lasted a week, then it died down, and then about a month later I was thinking about that dick again. Fantasizing about it. I gabe mt hubby bjs non stop for a week but it wasnt the dick I wanted to be sucking. I decided I wanted it again. I knew at that point I was choosing to turn my back on God and all my morals I was raised with. I threw it all away, because I accepted I wanted more of what Alan had. :):p:D:oops::rolleyes:

Thats my first story. I promise the rest will be much shorter, talking only about each encounter and not the romance between me and my husband. I will write about what happened next and everything ive done since. Im gonna get a lot more naughtier.
And sorry for typos, im way too tired to proof read this.
Hubby doesn't know.jpg

Last edited:
You guys remind me so much of me and my wife. Grew up in a similar situation, high school sweethearts, saved ourselves for our wedding night. The only difference is, as far as I know, she never had a single straying sexual thought. At least not until I started raising the idea of a new fantasy involving her sleeping with other men. Lol.

It’s certainly exciting that he doesn’t know. I wonder if he’d be turned on or devestated if he found out...

He certainly does have a small penis; no denying that. Of course, that’s not a crime, but I’m sure it was interesting opening yourself up to different possibilities.

Reactions: Jamie Roland
Okay so here goes the next chapter of my hotwife journey.

THE ITCH

Like I said I had extream guilt, and shame for betraying my husband. And at the same time causing his best friend to betray him as well. But after a few weeks things went back to normal and it was a month later I started feeling that kink again. I can only describe it as an itch that needs to be scratched. When I scratch it feels so good and releaving, buy the itch spreads and just itches worss the next time around.

When the shame wore off, I was left with only the thrills once again of exploring another man. Quickly the desires to cheat again started to build but I was trying very hard to resist the desires.

I avoided Alan the next two times we were around. Kept the chat small. At our church on sunday mornings wr have prayer workers who stand at the front and pray with people in need. I am one of those workers. When it came to prayer time I was shocked to see Alan approaching me. I didnt even notice he went to church that day, he usually only goes on easter.
Fear, guilt, shame all came rushing back. We held hands and bowed our heads in prayer but he chatted instead.
He said, I want to talk to you about whay happened 6 weeks ago. Im so sorry. I said dont be sorry. I haven't been myself for the past year. I dont know why I did that. It wasnt you, it was me. Alan said, its me too. He told me that I am myself, that I just grew up in a sheltered home with strict rules. That as we grow we experience new things and we grow into better people. That I shouldnt feel bad. It kinda reminded me of the serpent telking adam and eve to eat from the forbidden tree. They had a choice to follow God and what he said right amd wrong was but they chose to define for themself what right and wrong wad and ate the forbidden fruit.
So here I stand holding the hands of the devil in the front of my church. He then told me he would never want to hurt my marriage. That shawn is his best friend and so am I now. We agreed to live as if it never happened.

A month later we went to a them park called Frontier City. On our group was myself, Shawn, Alan, Alans gf and his gfs sister. My hubby hurt his back lifting something at work so he was unabke to rids most of ths rides. At one point Alans gf and her sis wanted to go watch a show. Alan and I got to ride some coasters as his gf didnt want to. The entire month since Alan came to church I never thought abiut his dick once, I thought I was free from those desires I fell into. However thay changed. We got on the log ride anx off we went into a dark tunnel. The log ride everyone sits between each others legs. We were alone and I was in front of him. I could feel his penis getting erect as we were on the ride. With that alone my mind was rushing with desires again. I wanted to touch it so bad. I thought about what he told me, about theres nothing wrong with me, that im just living life by my desires for once.
We got off the ride and I couldnt find hubby. I text him and he was at the show. That it was almost over.
I quickly knew how I wanted to spend the last few moments alone with Alan. I grabbed his hand and we ran to the Farris Wheel. We got in and slowly went up and then stopping to unload and load more people. When we were mid way up I got on my knees. I gave him that sams look that day in his truck. He didn't pull it out though. I had too. I grabbed it and it immediately was filled with life and grew in.my hands. I opened wide and took as much as I could. I gagged and spit and sucked. I grabbed his balls and squeezed as I sucked.
Alan was saying over and over how he cant believe this is happening. The ride then started to descend and pick up speed. I sat back next to him and would stroke him when we were close to ground level and as we ascended I would suck him. He then also his fingers io my blouse and grabbed my breasts. I knew that this was not gonna be the last time we had an encounter. The ride ended with us being some of the first ones off. I didnt get him off, so was feeling bumbed. I told Alan to not tell shawn, that I love him, but, I want to meet you again. Alan said of course.
As soon as I swen my hubby I hugged him, the guilt and shame was becoming desire. I felt turned on knowing I had another man in my mouth and my hubby had no clue. I gave him a long passionate kiss. The taste of Alan was still in my mouth. I had fully accepted the dark path I was about to go on.

Again sorry for typos. Someday I will go back and edit ;)
=-).jpg

You think its average? I think its small lol. Thanks for the compliment :-*
You are born with what you have. I think it isn’t size that matters but how you use it and how you pleases a woman. I’m not big, but I know how to use it. Or at least I think I do.

Guys with big dicks can often be just that. Big dicks. Does a big dick satisfy a woman more than a smaller dick? I guess that’s up to the woman.

You are welcome. I’d sure like a shot even if I’m just average. FYI. Average is 5.5-6-5 erect. At least that’s what I have seen.

THE ITCH

Like I said I had extream guilt, and shame for betraying my husband. And at the same time causing his best friend to betray him as well. But after a few weeks things went back to normal and it was a month later I started feeling that kink again. I can only describe it as an itch that needs to be scratched. When I scratch it feels so good and releaving, buy the itch spreads and just itches worss the next time around.

When the shame wore off, I was left with only the thrills once again of exploring another man. Quickly the desires to cheat again started to build but I was trying very hard to resist the desires.

I avoided Alan the next two times we were around. Kept the chat small. At our church on sunday mornings wr have prayer workers who stand at the front and pray with people in need. I am one of those workers. When it came to prayer time I was shocked to see Alan approaching me. I didnt even notice he went to church that day, he usually only goes on easter.
Fear, guilt, shame all came rushing back. We held hands and bowed our heads in prayer but he chatted instead.
He said, I want to talk to you about whay happened 6 weeks ago. Im so sorry. I said dont be sorry. I haven't been myself for the past year. I dont know why I did that. It wasnt you, it was me. Alan said, its me too. He told me that I am myself, that I just grew up in a sheltered home with strict rules. That as we grow we experience new things and we grow into better people. That I shouldnt feel bad. It kinda reminded me of the serpent telking adam and eve to eat from the forbidden tree. They had a choice to follow God and what he said right amd wrong was but they chose to define for themself what right and wrong wad and ate the forbidden fruit.
So here I stand holding the hands of the devil in the front of my church. He then told me he would never want to hurt my marriage. That shawn is his best friend and so am I now. We agreed to live as if it never happened.

A month later we went to a them park called Frontier City. On our group was myself, Shawn, Alan, Alans gf and his gfs sister. My hubby hurt his back lifting something at work so he was unabke to rids most of ths rides. At one point Alans gf and her sis wanted to go watch a show. Alan and I got to ride some coasters as his gf didnt want to. The entire month since Alan came to church I never thought abiut his dick once, I thought I was free from those desires I fell into. However thay changed. We got on the log ride anx off we went into a dark tunnel. The log ride everyone sits between each others legs. We were alone and I was in front of him. I could feel his penis getting erect as we were on the ride. With that alone my mind was rushing with desires again. I wanted to touch it so bad. I thought about what he told me, about theres nothing wrong with me, that im just living life by my desires for once.
We got off the ride and I couldnt find hubby. I text him and he was at the show. That it was almost over.
I quickly knew how I wanted to spend the last few moments alone with Alan. I grabbed his hand and we ran to the Farris Wheel. We got in and slowly went up and then stopping to unload and load more people. When we were mid way up I got on my knees. I gave him that sams look that day in his truck. He didn't pull it out though. I had too. I grabbed it and it immediately was filled with life and grew in.my hands. I opened wide and took as much as I could. I gagged and spit and sucked. I grabbed his balls and squeezed as I sucked.
Alan was saying over and over how he cant believe this is happening. The ride then started to descend and pick up speed. I sat back next to him and would stroke him when we were close to ground level and as we ascended I would suck him. He then also his fingers io my blouse and grabbed my breasts. I knew that this was not gonna be the last time we had an encounter. The ride ended with us being some of the first ones off. I didnt get him off, so was feeling bumbed. I told Alan to not tell shawn, that I love him, but, I want to meet you again. Alan said of course.
As soon as I swen my hubby I hugged him, the guilt and shame was becoming desire. I felt turned on knowing I had another man in my mouth and my hubby had no clue. I gave him a long passionate kiss. The taste of Alan was still in my mouth. I had fully accepted the dark path I was about to go on.

View attachment 34783
Wow. Good story.

Reactions: Jamie Roland
You guys remind me so much of me and my wife. Grew up in a similar situation, high school sweethearts, saved ourselves for our wedding night. The only difference is, as far as I know, she never had a single straying sexual thought. At least not until I started raising the idea of a new fantasy involving her sleeping with other men. Lol.

It’s certainly exciting that he doesn’t know. I wonder if he’d be turned on or devestated if he found out...

He certainly does have a small penis; no denying that. Of course, that’s not a crime, but I’m sure it was interesting opening yourself up to different possibilities.

Oh I will have to hear more of your stories. My hubby would be devastated. Even his best friend, the guy im regularly sleeping with, says he did even watch porn when they were younger. I married someone just like me, holy and righteous, but I changed. It's actually my biggest fantasy to sleep with him and Alan at the same time. But I also dont want to pull him away from God. I still believe in God I just know im against him now. Maybe someday ill go good again, but I dont think so. Either I gotta turn him or just keep it secret.

Reactions: tarnishedsoul

THE ITCH

View attachment 34783
So sexy , your a beautiful woman ,I think you should do what feels rite to you and hope he understands and want to join .. I would love to join , your smoking hot..