Clara (French cuckold CPL LUIELLEETEUX) : Surprise for my cuckold when I suck our young neighbor next door

luielleeteux

Couple
Gold
I really liked this young male, barely 19 years old... I met him very often on the stairs of the building but I didn't dare talk too much with him because he seemed very shy. One day as I was picking up my shopping, this student at the Beaux Arts in Nice kindly offered to help me, and there I was next to him in the small narrow elevator... His smell, the softness of his skin... I was won over and very excited. Once in our apartment, I offer him some refreshments to thank him. The young man talks to me about his friends, his studies and his ex-girlfriend but I only look at his fly: a huge bump probably hiding a very large erection. My husband Yann still hasn't come home but I can't resist and, after 2 glasses of wine, I finally dare to approach him and kiss him... Things move very quickly and, when my cuckolded husband arrives the apartment 20 minutes later, he found his little wife in her bed facing a huge cock, which I have been enjoying for 5 minutes already...

Attachments

• 4726B362-394A-4517-A623-BC5FFF41036E.jpeg
    4726B362-394A-4517-A623-BC5FFF41036E.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 16
I really liked this young male, barely 19 years old... I met him very often on the stairs of the building but I didn't dare talk too much with him because he seemed very shy. One day as I was picking up my shopping, this student at the Beaux Arts in Nice kindly offered to help me, and there I was next to him in the small narrow elevator... His smell, the softness of his skin... I was won over and very excited. Once in our apartment, I offer him some refreshments to thank him. The young man talks to me about his friends, his studies and his ex-girlfriend but I only look at his fly: a huge bump probably hiding a very large erection. My husband Yann still hasn't come home but I can't resist and, after 2 glasses of wine, I finally dare to approach him and kiss him... Things move very quickly and, when my cuckolded husband arrives the apartment 20 minutes later, he found his little wife in her bed facing a huge cock, which I have been enjoying for 5 minutes already...
that is hot in any language.

You naughty, curious girl!
But to me ,you are the one who's shy.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos