• Standing up

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Anal (post which position)

Votes: 7 16.7%

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I always prefer doggy. I don't really like the intimacy of being face to face with my bulls. My husband is the only one that gets to kiss me
That's interesting to me. While I prefer to finish strong in doggy, I also like to "gather up" my girl into a little ball by hooking my arms under her knees and pulling up to her shoulders. Then she is confined and open for my pleasure. It's a great way to assert my dominance and control without the use of any additional aids like rope etc

That's interesting to me. While I prefer to finish strong in doggy, I also like to "gather up" my girl into a little ball by hooking my arms under her knees and pulling up to her shoulders. Then she is confined and open for my pleasure. It's a great way to assert my dominance and control without the use of any additional aids like rope etc
I think that’s called the ‘butter churn’ xx

Reactions: wmbnuts and owlmale
Be a pleasure watching her taken that way.
It’s great. The guy can go really deep and you can barely move so you feel very vulnerable. But it has the advantage of taking all the pressure off the woman’s back which is good if your back is getting painful from other positions. It’s also great for anal.
Lynn x

Reactions: wmbnuts
It’s great. The guy can go really deep and you can barely move so you feel very vulnerable. But it has the advantage of taking all the pressure off the woman’s back which is good if your back is getting painful from other positions. It’s also great for anal.
Lynn x
Haha butter churn!! Thanks for that. I guess it does sort of resemble that.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby