Cleaning wife in front of others

I've never cleaned her in front of others yet but when she comes home from her dates she loves for me to lick her clean, she cums so hard
The first time I cleaned my wife in front of other people, I was very self-conscious about it, but nobody had any negative remarks, and several of the other guys around told me how lucky I was. So, it is something I do regularly now, and being in front of other people adds a level of excitement to it.

The first time I cleaned my wife in front of other people, I was very self-conscious about it, but nobody had any negative remarks, and several of the other guys around told me how lucky I was. So, it is something I do regularly now, and being in front of other people adds a level of excitement to it.
Cleaning in a party scene, normalizes the activity, and this makes it more likely that other couples will indulge in the pleasures of cleanup.

Attachments

• cuckfeed18.gif
    cuckfeed18.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
As a cuckold this is your role at a party. Your wife likes to fuck bareback as it is so much better for her and to have her lovercum inside her. Your job is to clean up so her pussy is ready for the next waiting man who is no doubt rock hard from watching you do your job. Other wives love watching this as well and learn from it.
They sure do love watching cleanup