Cleaning wife in front of others

I appreciate your saying " It was not always this way but over time I have come to enjoy this role . . ." I think mot men need time to adapt to that role. My husband was reluctant at first to do cleanup, but over time he accepted and eventually enjoyed the role. He realizes that now his tongue is his primary sexual organ. He savors the taste of semen in my pussy and enjoys cleaning up every drop his tongue can reach.
The way I see it is since she is married to me and what's her's is mine and what's mine is her's , so if she has some spunk in her pussy well then it's actually mine too so yes I'm going down there and taking what's mine .

Sorta kinda on a misogynist nerve I guess , but look I don't get it with these hubby's NOT wanting to eat her out and clean up , cause if she is ok taking a bulls cum well then I'm ok too and I'm driving in and gonna enjoy the heck out of it and ask for more .

Lol no need to ask me twice, I think it's more on the lines of a ' mind-fuck ' like she has another man's cum , sperm , ejaculate in and on her pussy, and now what to do , can I enjoy the cum too ?
Can I lick it and swallow it?
What will it taste like ?
What will She think of me now ?

Screw all that crap , too much thinking, I'm gonna enjoy her wetness and slurp it All down if she is offering me her used wet cum filled pussy , well I'm going to town I don't care what she thinks I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of my wife's pussy .
And when we t done I. Gonna ask for more on another day.

If she thinks it's to humiliate me then I'm sorry she will have to come up with some other form of humiliation cause I love pussy eating and if it has her lovers cum in it and on it , well more wetness for me to enjoy .

Ok so some may wonder how ,,,
Well I'm 50 yrs old and when I was 14 I had a boyfriend and I always sucked him off and I enjoy the taste of cum so that explains why I have no problem with clean up duty , but it would never evome humiliation cause I have always liked cum ,

That's why I say she would need to invent a way to humiliate me if that's what she wants , but since I love her I would play along and pretend to be humiliated if she needs that

Reactions: luvtolickyou
My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?
I have done it.

Reactions: subhubjon
siamo una coppia cornuta da sempre, da quando ci siamo appena sposati circa 27 anni fa. Io thomas marito di Elena, faccio scopare mia moglie con tutti i ragazzi che le piacciono, sono un gran frocio cornuto e segaiolo. al momento incontriamo sempre gli stessi amici per il piacere di Elena e quello del frocio cornuto Thomas.
ormai è diventata un'abitudine quando mia moglie prende un grosso carico di sperma nella sua fica mi ordina sempre di pulire davanti al suo toro e pulire anche lei e il suo grosso cazzo ancora gocciola

View attachment Elena sborrata in fica.mp4

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?
damn sexy

Reactions: cuck52