Cleaning wife in front of others

And what is the meaning of the adjective "unfaithful"? Is she unfaithful, if the husband is aware and agrees? And, besides, there is a slight difference between the terms "cuckold" and "stag", you could check it. Don't get me wrong, I Iike being both a cuckold and a stag - my problem is the concept that my Sophy is "unfaithful", because she is not. She just fucks other men as much as she likes, usually with me participating actively. We both like it. Where is the unfaithfullness in this? And my question is not at all Bill Clintonish - I don't ask what the meaning of the word "is" is.
According to multiple dictionaries, a husbands awareness and agreement has nothing to with being unfaithful. If someone steals money from your wallet and you are aware, it's still theft, your awareness doesn't change that. If someone lies to you and you know it, it's still a lie. Regarding the the LS, your awareness makes you a stag but you're still a cuck, the 1st test. Like motherhood, if you're pregnant you're a woman but if you're a woman you may not be pregnant.

For whatever reason many men are offended by being refereed to as a cuckold and try to wordsmith their way out of it.

Reactions: Slyrik and chip60
Agree 100%....we've been enjoying this with a guy we know for quite a while now, I'd say over 100 times over about 4 years. It's obvious as hell she's WAY into this fun but she does have guilt issues and she dosent talk about it much....but she's horny as hell for a good week after.
It's not cuckold at all for us. It's easy to tell she likes sex with him a LOT. Now that we're comfy with him visiting we look forward to it, we relax and enjoy the fun. His dick is bigger than mine. Once she's warmed up she always cums hard from him pumping her when he's on top, she never has with me but it's all good.
Cleaning her after....me and him have licked her after one or both of us has fucked her. She wipes off first, we lick her clit and pussy lips but we don't go lapping up sperm from her pussy....she loves it, that's why we do it. We don't refer to it as "cleaning".
Its a fun time when hes with us.
That's funny. Whether YOU and ONLY you as the husband can be a cuckold, there is NO 'us' in cuckold. Your wife is in control of whether you are or are not a cuckold. Orgasms, cream-pie has nothing at all to do with being a cuckold.

Reactions: hotratz
Everyone is different but for me I like opportunities where I am openly a cuckold. I enjoy situations where its known to all that she screws whoever whenever she wishes and I will do or say nothing. I get off on other guys knowing that I am under equipped and lack the stamina to properly that care of her needs. Being told to clean up the creampie while others are watching is a big part of the turn on. It is both humbling and humiliating but I can't think of a better way to show respect to the superior males.

Don't be a word nahtzi, language changes continuously. Culture, geography, technology, slang and circumstance change words meaning every time their used.
Communication isn't about what you say, it's about what the other hears.
In this community stag, vixen and cuck have generally accepted meanings that are commonly used, you quoting dictionaries repeatedly won't change that.
Try using wifewantstoplay.com as an authority on language and see how that goes.

According to multiple dictionaries, a husbands awareness and agreement has nothing to with being unfaithful. If someone steals money from your wallet and you are aware, it's still theft, your awareness doesn't change that. If someone lies to you and you know it, it's still a lie. Regarding the the LS, your awareness makes you a stag but you're still a cuck, the 1st test. Like motherhood, if you're pregnant you're a woman but if you're a woman you may not be pregnant.

For whatever reason many men are offended by being refereed to as a cuckold and try to wordsmith their way out of it.
The logical operation would have been correct, if the stag had been a type of cuck. If you are a stag, it does not automatically mean that you are also a cuck. With the motherhood the situation is entirely different. Every mother is a woman (supposedly... :) ), but we are not allowed by the principles of the propositional logic to turn the logical operation over (a woman, therefore a mother) and to commit in this manner the deadly sin of the so-called "accidental fallacy."
Nevermind... The important thing is that husband's awareness and agreement is indeed contrary to unfaithfulness. In order to prove this, I will use your own analogies. The first of them is not correct. If my wife is not aware that I am aware of her having sex with others, she is definitely being unfaithful - just like If my kid takes money from my wallet, I am aware of him doing it, but he doesn't know that I know, this is stealing and it is my duty as his father to punish him. But if I know that my wife is having sex with others, if I allow her to do this and actively support her, and she knows well my attitude, where is the unfaithfulness? If my kid takes money from my wallet, I am aware of this, and he is aware that I am aware, could this be defined as a "theft"? It seems to me completely unjust to punish him. It's the same with the definition of the term "lie".

Reactions: greeks2bshared
Try using wifewantstoplay.com as an authority on language and see how that goes.
I just checked the Oxford English dictionary and the Cambridge one.
Both cite a political component to "cuck" as the 1st definition.
So are you the authority on just which definition is correct? Why is that?

The logical operation would have been correct, if the stag had been a type of cuck. If you are a stag, it does not automatically mean that you are also a cuck. With the motherhood the situation is entirely different. Every mother is a woman (supposedly... :) ), but we are not allowed by the principles of the propositional logic to turn the logical operation over (a woman, therefore a mother) and to commit in this manner the deadly sin of the so-called "accidental fallacy."
Nevermind... The important thing is that husband's awareness and agreement is indeed contrary to unfaithfulness. In order to prove this, I will use your own analogies. The first of them is not correct. If my wife is not aware that I am aware of her having sex with others, she is definitely being unfaithful - just like If my kid takes money from my wallet, I am aware of him doing it, but he doesn't know that I know, this is stealing and it is my duty as his father to punish him. But if I know that my wife is having sex with others, if I allow her to do this and actively support her, and she knows well my attitude, where is the unfaithfulness? If my kid takes money from my wallet, I am aware of this, and he is aware that I am aware, could this be defined as a "theft"? It seems to me completely unjust to punish him. It's the same with the definition of the term "lie".
Since you thought that I used only one source and therefore made myself out to be an expert. Below is a list of 11 different definitions. None are exactly the same as some use the term unfaithful and some use adultery, in those cases I also have respective definitions of those term. The core is all of these definitions is "a wife with another man". Kinkly is the only one that references 'husband's participation'.

Miriam-Webster a man whose wife is unfaithful
unfaithful not faithful to marriage vows
Wikipedia A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife
adultery The term adultery refers to sexual acts between a married person and someone who is not that person's spouse
Collins A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man.
affair If two people who are married, but who are not married to each other have an affair, they have a sexual relationship.
Dictionary.com the husband of an unfaithful wife.
unfaithful not sexually faithful to a spouse or lover.
Cambridge a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man
Britannica a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery
adultery sex between a married person and someone who is not that person's wife or husband
MacMillan if a wife cuckolds her husband, she has sex with another man
Oxford The husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision, ultimately derived from Old French cucu ‘cuckoo’, from the cuckoo's habit of laying its egg in another bird's nest.
adultress a woman who commits adultery.
the law dictionary the name given when a man’s wife has been or is unfaithful to him.
unfaithful no definition
wordreference.com the husband of an unfaithful wife.
unfaithful not sexually faithful to a spouse or lover.

kinkly Traditionally a cuckold was a married man with an adulterous wife. However, the term now describes any man in a committed relationship who enjoys his partner having sex with other people.
adultery Adultery is a term which refers to extramarital sex or sex outside of a monogamous marriage. To have sexual relations with someone other than one's own husband or wife is to commit adultery.

No accepted dictionary defines 'stag' in a sexual context. So, one may apply their own definition for their own use. For the purpose of this discussion let's use one Urban Dictionary definitions. "The male half of a relationship who allows and finds sexual gratification in allowing and even encouraging his female partner to have sex with other men." That being said the 1st test is a wife who has sex with some else. If she does the husband is a cuckold, if he participates, he is ALSO a stag. The term stag doesn't replace cuckold.

In the examples I gave a female can be called a woman and mother. It is apparent that when she is a mother, she passed the 1st test and is inherently known as a woman, the term mother doesn't replace that of woman they coexist.

In the example of thievery, you interjected the penalty. That has ZERO bearing on the act of stealing. The act has been consummated and the person is now a thief regardless of what ensues.

For us to effectively communicate we must all work from the same basis of the meaning of words. One cannot apply their own definition. Consider: your neighbor uses his own definition of good guy as slut cocksucker. You see him out and about greet him and he shouts to you that you're a slut cocksucker.

Bottom line if your wife has sex with another person, you ARE a cuckold!

Reactions: Slyrik and hotratz
Don`t mind being called a cuck it`s actually a turn on for me. Knowing someone else is going too or has already fuck her.

Reactions: Sure-fig

I never thought I would do this but my wife continued to encourage me to try it and although it was a bit rough the first time, she went crazy and had a massive orgasm. That turned me on so much I continued to do this and it is probably our favorite sexual activity now. I have always loved eating her more than fucking her anyway. Have never done it in the presence of other, except her bull, but the thought it super exciting !

.... she went crazy and had a massive orgasm.

My wife is the same way. Anytime I clean her up after somebody has already brought her to climax and filled her sweet pussy with a load of cum, when I go down on her afterward, her orgasms are always intense. When I lock her clit, while she is being fucked by another guy also has the same effects on her.