Cleaning wife in front of others

Well
Your oral service undoubtedly means a lot to your wife. Such an intimate act! And it not only arouses her but also shows our acceptance of the bull as dominant in your marriage. She feel she primary pleasure when he fills her with his cock and his semen, but you enjoy the secondary satisfaction of tasting his output as you clean her and simultaneously arouse her again.
Well put. She is aroused by it as well as her lovers and there is a certain level of dominance the other men have. My willingness to cleanup as well as the openness to allow other men to have my wife for their sexual pleasure. It was not always this way but over time I have come to enjoy this role along with others depending on the type of adventure we wish to pursue.

Well

Well put. She is aroused by it as well as her lovers and there is a certain level of dominance the other men have. My willingness to cleanup as well as the openness to allow other men to have my wife for their sexual pleasure. It was not always this way but over time I have come to enjoy this role along with others depending on the type of adventure we wish to pursue.
I appreciate your saying " It was not always this way but over time I have come to enjoy this role . . ." I think mot men need time to adapt to that role. My husband was reluctant at first to do cleanup, but over time he accepted and eventually enjoyed the role. He realizes that now his tongue is his primary sexual organ. He savors the taste of semen in my pussy and enjoys cleaning up every drop his tongue can reach.

My bull has trained my husband to clean me in front of others. He was reluctant at first, but now he will clean me regardless of who is present.
As a Bull I have done the same for a number of couples. Having him clean with other couples present, normalizes the activity and encourages other wives to have hubby clean them and to suck cock for them. The wives love seeing these performances and makes all of them horny and wanting more cock. Groups where this happens usually finish up with all husbands becoming very skilled at cleanup and cock sucking.

My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Would anyone else do this or would it be over the top?
Your wife said you had a "deal", that's a clear statement of prior consent.
Isn't over the top humiliation your ultimate goal? Even above her satisfaction?

Reactions: stonemtncouple
When you agree to become a Cuck you are handing your sexuality over to your wife.
She becomes the decision maker and what you like or don't like doesn't matter anymore.
You are serving unconditionally. Know the difference between a hot wife and a cuck.
So true. It is about what she wants. If she wants her cum filled pussy cleaned, then that is what you do. As "TamedOne" said "My husband was reluctant at first to do cleanup, but over time he accepted and eventually enjoyed the role. He realizes that now his tongue is his primary sexual organ. He savors the taste of semen in my pussy and enjoys cleaning up every drop his tongue can reach".

Attachments

• cuckduty19.jpg
    cuckduty19.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 240
  • cuckduty30.jpg
    cuckduty30.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 239
My wife and I recently attended a party and during the course of the evening a man approached my wife and convinced her to go to one of the bedrooms with him. He began fucking her and a few guys came in and fondled my wife while she was being fucked. Eventually he unloaded in her and she said "get in there and clean it, thats the deal" in front of everyone. Somewhat embarrased I got in between her widely spread legs and licked her cummy pussy.

Yes, most definitely x

Before entering the lifestyle I wanted to try eating a creampie. I placed an ad on CL to do cleanup. Got a response from a young couple. We agreed upon a price. I went to their apartment. I watched as he fucked and unloaded in her. I got between her legs and started licking her clean, she was responding to my licking. He reminded her not to cum. She couldn't hold back and in a few minutes was climaxing as I finished licking his cum from her pussy. He was pissed as hell yelling at her that he told her not to cum. I got dressed dropped a yard on the kitchen counter, thanked them and left leaving them arguing about her orgasm.

Your wife said you had a "deal", that's a clear statement of prior consent.
Isn't over the top humiliation your ultimate goal? Even above her satisfaction?
She didn't understand the attraction of me cleaning her at first but after a time began to like the scene and as much to humiliate me (which is a turn-on) as to demonstrate her position as my 'top' in front of others. She seems to relish this particular aspect.

As I have written in the past my wife plays outside the home. She works for a caterer doing events like weddings and retirement parties. It is not hard for her to end the event by leaving with one of the guests. She always brings a full vagina home for me to clean. I have asked her several times to let me watch her in action. She always refused until last Friday. At around 1:00 a.m. she called to tell me to come out to the driveway. There she was getting fucked in a huge BMW. She told me to get in but not to touch myself. She made loving eye contact with me as the guy she picked up shot his load in her. She then politely asked him to get back in the front seat and told me to get in the back seat and clean her. As I lapped up his cum she impishly told her friend that she knew I would do it. She then had me jerkoff for him. They both got a good laugh as I came onto the same towel they used for the coupling.
And you loved it!!!

I appreciate your saying " It was not always this way but over time I have come to enjoy this role . . ." I think mot men need time to adapt to that role. My husband was reluctant at first to do cleanup, but over time he accepted and eventually enjoyed the role. He realizes that now his tongue is his primary sexual organ. He savors the taste of semen in my pussy and enjoys cleaning up every drop his tongue can reach.
As we take this journey as a Cuck we do whatever is necessary to please our wives and the love as husband and wife is second to none. There is no other type of relationship that you will ever be in or desire. Very few people ever get a chance to figure out who they are or get a chance to take this journey that makes you whole.

I like what you say "tongue is his primary sexual" . While I come a lot - almost exclusively by my hand - there is nothing I love more than giving oral. But it gets cerebral - the rush and happiness to make someone come or please by serving with your tongue.

depends on the couple and the "bull" and what they have worked out.....I actually enjoy cleaning my wife after she is filled but only if we are all on the same page and it isn't going to freak anyone out. If it is a guy we have done this with before my wife will lay with her legs wide open so we can see her post coital drip before I am down there but again it depends on the couple and the bull.
This is the icing on the cake. As a bull fucking a wife with hubby there is amazing, letting him watch as you penetrate her and him seeing you climax and ejaculate inside her, but nothing beats holding and kissing her as hubby cleans you both up and enjoys his part.

Your wife being fucked by a stranger while other men watch is an extremely sensuous sex act for her to take part in and her requirement for you to clean her up instead of inviting audience members to continue fucking her implies that her ultimate excitement is derived from what you do to her which to my way of thinking means that your wife desires your participation more than any other sex act that she takes part in which is a roundabout compliment to you and the ability you have to excite her further than other men can. Mind over matter perhaps.

Theres all sorts of cuckoldry ours is for group sex in which we and our girlfriend take part, if I don’t and I’m busy elsewhere my wife won’t participate until I’m available and as I now know and understand her wants enjoying them myself I keep myself available. For certain my wife is nervous at being the centre of attraction amongst a group of men who can at times become over enthusiastic and likes me with her to police the action but it’s far more than just that as she’s not only much more relaxed about what she does with the men but anxious that I witness it and approve, my approval and encouragement excites her further and when she can she’ll watch for my reaction insisting always that I’m last to ejaculate and while I enjoy sloppy seconds her ultimate desire is for her to fellate me in front of others ensuring they see what she does to me.

Later when either our guests are gone or we’ve come home she wants me to herself, our girlfriend who mostly lives with us and has accompanied us during our recent adventure understand this, it’s not jealousy or greed she just wants to show me her pleasure at what we have taken part in together and we have long slow sex until she’s at the point of exhaustion and I ejaculate.

Your wife’s not demeaning you as you are an essential part of her pleasure.

Last edited:
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. Him and I have licked her after other guy has fucked her but she always wipes off with a towel befor. We don't go lapping it off of or out if her but there's sperm down there no matter how she wipes off. She gets off like crazy like that, that's why we do it. Him and I have both fucked and re-fucked her cum filled pussy with no clean up between. Licking her is different, she has to be kinda clean. I've kissed her after she swallowed his load but was a couple of minutes after, definitely can taste it.

Last edited: