Cock Sleeve Worked Perfectly

Have the same story as the guy that started this thread but in the back of my head iv let it kinda get to me in a way that its upsetting sometimes to think ur not good enough for her pleasure then you use a massive sleeve compared to you and she becomes a different person in a good sexy way..... where does the sexual side of the relationship stand at at that point??
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "where does the sexual side of the relationship stand at at that point?"

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "where does the sexual side of the relationship stand at at that point?"
I had the same question like you raised. I would think any relationship between two people could be happy or unhappy. It all depends on the mind set of all involved. If both like or enjoy use of cock sleeve then their relationship (including sexual) between them would be good. Just my interpretation.

I had the same question like you raised. I would think any relationship between two people could be happy or unhappy. It all depends on the mind set of all involved. If both like or enjoy use of cock sleeve then their relationship (including sexual) between them would be good. Just my interpretation.
Agreed.

Reactions: The decorator
Maybe some type of insecurity to a extent.... the whole idea of using a toys or toys was my idea and have been using then for years now but seems to be at a point where we have become desensitized with it all! Kinda worries me! Feel that maybe its become expected and unsatisfied if its not used!

I received my 10-in cock sleeve yesterday. At first my wife was reluctant to use it but then we did. I could tell the difference right away when I slid it inside her and she swallowed almost the whole thing. She immediately got much wetter than usual. She moaned louder and when she came she came harder and didn't call my name, like she usually does when she cums. While I had her in doggy style, she played with my balls (which were tied tight with the cock sleeve strap) which she never does. After she came she didn't dry up at all, like she ALWAYS does, in fact she stayed very wet all the way until the end. She took the cock sleeve off and told me to go back inside her and when I did, it took me a while to cum because her walls had been stretched much further than they have in a long long time. She was just all around a different person. When she took my finger in her mouth, I was just imagining a guy with a 10-in cock sliding in and out of her while it was my little cock in her mouth. After we were finished, she was walking around with such a big smile on her face and was all giddy and uppity.

This just strengthens my stance on wanting a hotwife lifestyle with her, and to participate in a mfm. I'm going this will encourage her to want a well hung guy and move forward with the lifestyle.
I’m thinking of getting one for my wife I want it to look n feel as real as possible and 8inch plus in size

Maybe some type of insecurity to a extent.... the whole idea of using a toys or toys was my idea and have been using then for years now but seems to be at a point where we have become desensitized with it all! Kinda worries me! Feel that maybe its become expected and unsatisfied if its not used!

I think this happens a lot where it becomes expected and unsatisfied if it is not used. It's just that many women just might not let their partner know that in fear of hurting their feelings. There's a post in here that ask if size matters and I agree with the original poster that it does. A woman just likes bigger cock because it is more fulfilling and it gives their pussy the feel of being stuffed / full. Obviously, I can't speak from a woman's perspective but based off of what I have been told by women, bigger cocks are just better, regardless of how a small dick dude is able to work it. My wife and I use the cock sleeve only once and she told me that it was too big for her and she didn't like it but I think that she is just trying to spare my feelings, based off of how she reacted when we did use it. I think as long as both parties enjoy it, there's nothing wrong with it. However, if you are feeling insecure because of it, that could cause problems. The one time that I uyse it, it was so satisfying because I was able to have sex with her without falling out and was able to go deep inside her and give her the pleasure I was not able to do with my shortened cock.