Cock Squatter Wives of the World UNITE! LOL!

I absolutely love it when my wife rides me in the "Asian Cowgirl"/squatting position (see pic below - NOT of wife). It's the control she has over when I cum that makes it exquisite. Even hotter when I see (or think about) her riding someone else this way too... ;-)

1688461736442.png

1688461864461.png

It's the view... her breasts swinging/bouncing, the sight of her pussy sliding up and down me, her usually painted toenails.... Arrrgh! It kills me!

Is it just me and does anyone want to post pics of their own wife delighting a lucky cock in this manner?

100% not just you. One of my favorite positions for her. She’s in control. She k owns how to make it hit just exactly right to build up the pressure while I watch her riding and bouncing on me, the look on her face as it builds and builds until she finally raises up just enough to pull off and gush all over me, covering me in her wetness, soaking the bed under me, smiling her devious smile as she literally washes over my body…
Then just even the idea of watching her do that to someone else…🤤

100% not just you. One of my favorite positions for her. She’s in control. She k owns how to make it hit just exactly right to build up the pressure while I watch her riding and bouncing on me, the look on her face as it builds and builds until she finally raises up just enough to pull off and gush all over me, covering me in her wetness, soaking the bed under me, smiling her devious smile as she literally washes over my body…
Then just even the idea of watching her do that to someone else…🤤
That hits the nail on the head. the visuals are pretty amazing. Also, the idea of being pleasured by her whole body at work ;-)

Surprised by the lack of replies on here. We must be in a minority LOL!

I thought there might have been a few other takers and/or pics. Even solo pics in the squatting position LOL!

When my gf rode his cock like this she said she preferred this position because she was able to position his cocks head in the perfect place when he cum inside her. She told me as he cum she could feel the hot cum hit her vulva. It was nice to watch her open her mouth wide so I knew he was cumming deep inside her, but in the second one he kept staring at her pussy. When I asked him later he said that it fascinated him how her lips clung to his cock

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Beth and Paul (14) (1).jpg
    Beth and Paul (14) (1).jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 188
When my gf rode his cock like this she said she preferred this position because she was able to position his cocks head in the perfect place when he cum inside her. She told me as he cum she could feel the hot cum hit her vulva. It was nice to watch her open her mouth wide so I knew he was cumming deep inside her, but in the second one he kept staring at her pussy. When I asked him later he said that it fascinated him how her lips clung to his cock
VERY nice and I hadn't noticed you guys on here before. Will be sure to check you out ;-)