Cocksucking in front of the wife

that is what farm women do with dude males.....or why the call it a Dude Ranch...hehhehehee

after all He's an asshole seeing how much you will put up with. By getting you to suck his dick without any reciprocation, he's showing that he feels you are manipulatable and insecure, so will do whatever he wants just to "have a guy". This is how it starts for so many insecure women. These are the guys who shove your head under the cover so you're just another nameless mouth on their cock.1C7F27E4-6D68-4925-985E-06F3B186783B.jpeg

that is what farm women do with dude males.....or why the call it a Dude Ranch...hehhehehee

after all He's an asshole seeing how much you will put up with. By getting you to suck his dick without any reciprocation, he's showing that he feels you are manipulatable and insecure, so will do whatever he wants just to "have a guy". This is how it starts for so many insecure women. These are the guys who shove your head under the cover so you're just another nameless mouth on their cock.View attachment 1138976

Reactions: nicebiguy
John’s! He is the man I credit with teaching me about my own sexuality.

He was not overly endowed, but certainly had more than enough to make me cum over and over every time.

The reason I would choose him to give a bj to is that he allowed me to experiment with anything sexually to include learning to suck his dick.

Too often, men just want to force their dicks down your throat and not give you time to enjoy the act yourself.

I have always loved sucking dick and feel that he made me much better at doing what I love!

I still hate having my head pushed down causing me to have to take more than I am comfortable with.

I would love the chance to be with him again in any capacity but he passed away years ago.000_0011_edited.jpg

mi opinión personal es que nuestra respuesta a este tema solo la pueden confirmar las parejas que como nosotros tienen la posibilidad de disfrutar de la gradisima experiencia de estar los dos juntos dando un oral a uno o varios amigos les aseguro que esta es una de las mejores cosas para hacer juntos

• Love
Reactions: Ocguy