Cocksucking in front of the wife

Dont be shy. As a cuckold she expects you to have a taste and to clean his cock as well as her cum filled pussy.
I had this experience with a dude we were having a threesome. We already had gotten a round in and my wife goes to the bathroom to ********. The moment she leaves the room he made this look at me and I instinctively began sucking his cock. He really got into it and started aggressively pushing my head down and I responded by opening my throat to take his cock in. I was gaging and had my eyes watery when my wife came back from the bathroom. At that point he was fuckin my mouth like a pussy. My wife was in a trance watching me. He didn't let up and when he came he pushed his cock down my throat one last time and held my head down until it stopped cumming. Then he slapped his cock against my face while milking more cum out. I want my wife to record it next time.

I do not but can understand if someone did. Me and my wife had a few conversations prior to my first time with another guy. We met him together and she watched (actually took video) while he and I played. After that if I did anything with another man it depended on if they were ok with it or not. Otherwise me sucking cock as part of our MFM adventures is pretty natural. I would add that I meet guys on the side, with her knowledge and support. Outside of our threesomes I have sucked off over ten men.