Cocksucking in front of the wife

I do not but can understand if someone did. Me and my wife had a few conversations prior to my first time with another guy. We met him together and she watched (actually took video) while he and I played. After that if I did anything with another man it depended on if they were ok with it or not. Otherwise me sucking cock as part of our MFM adventures is pretty natural. I would add that I meet guys on the side, with her knowledge and support. Outside of our threesomes I have sucked off over ten men.
Sucking cock n eating smelly cum filled pussy, the best of both worlds.

She was the first one to ask me to do it it was my fantasy for a long time I did it and loved it now I can't get enough. Now I will suck cock in front of anyone such a turn on for me. What can I say I love cock thanks to her.
Soo true. I was just bicurious until I got lucky and was seduced by a friend. As you said, you love it and now can't get enough, I'm the same way and even feel good about being a cock sucking bi guy. I've been hooked since I first sucked his big cock.

We have found sucking cock together is great fun. Just something about kissing my wife with a cock head between our mouths.
My 1st time, we were having a mfm. He and wife were in a 69. I'd just been "balls to balls" with him so wife could have two cocks to suck. After I got up from that, I was watching her suck his cock. She looked at me took his cock out of her mouth, I leaned over to kiss her. After the kiss, her hand was still holding the base of his cock. I just put my hand on hers, pointed his cock in my direction, and went down on it.
I had no idea how she would react, luckily, it was positive. So we started sucking and enjoying his cock together. Very hot.

Not any more, in fact I enjoy it even more now when people we know Are watching or new couples.
This is the way cuck hubby's can spread the word that his duty is to clean the lovers cock before he cleans the wife. The New hubby's see that this is normal and expected activity for them. The cuck and Bull party is ideal for this. Other wives like it too and soon start insisting that their hubby needs to do it as well.

Attachments

• cucksupport06.gif
    cucksupport06.gif
    9.2 MB · Views: 76
  • cucksupport14.jpg
    cucksupport14.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 62
  • cucktrain00e.jpeg
    cucktrain00e.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 63
My 1st time, we were having a mfm. He and wife were in a 69. I'd just been "balls to balls" with him so wife could have two cocks to suck. After I got up from that, I was watching her suck his cock. She looked at me took his cock out of her mouth, I leaned over to kiss her. After the kiss, her hand was still holding the base of his cock. I just put my hand on hers, pointed his cock in my direction, and went down on it.
I had no idea how she would react, luckily, it was positive. So we started sucking and enjoying his cock together. Very hot.
Very hot