Coming Home To It?

It only happened once and it was right after we decided to try an open marriage. My wife was taking night classes and generally got home after I had put the kids to bed and went to sleep. One night I woke up and heard noises coming from downstairs so I grabbed the handgun from the nightstand and went to investigate. When I flipped on the lights in the living room I discovered my naked wife blowing a naked young man (another student) on the floor. Scared the hell out of the poor kid, he threw her off and ran right out the front door buck naked. My wife ended up taking his clothes out to him and having sex in his car. It didn't bother me that she was fucking someone else. What did bother me was her lack of judgement bringing someone home. It could easily have been the kids that woke up and caught them. We have never entertained in our home since.
At least she finished the job she started

Lynn had that arrangement with the bull she had prior to the one she has now. He was self employed and if he was working locally or passing on his way to a job, he’d drop in. Often it would just be a quick suck or fuck, other ocassions, he’d have more time. It was a real turn on knowing that she was available to him whenever he wanted. Always loved seeing how excited she’d be when he turned up unannounced or to return home and see his van parked outside our house knowing that I’d find her on her knees getting her face fucked or bent over the kitchen counter with her knickers round her ankles getting ploughed.
James
Totally agree with the bit about how much of a turn on it is knowing that she is available to him whenever he wants.

We just 'dabble' in the LS, so have never had this happen. Before we started in the LS we began visiting LS resorts. About our 2nd visit to a resort, we had been in the nude pool talking with others for a while, I turned to find my wife, who was standing right behind to me, had the cock of a man sitting on the edge of the pool down her throat, balls deep. Surprise, surprise...

We just 'dabble' in the LS, so have never had this happen. Before we started in the LS we began visiting LS resorts. About our 2nd visit to a resort, we had been in the nude pool talking with others for a while, I turned to find my wife, who was standing right behind to me, had the cock of a man sitting on the edge of the pool down her throat, balls deep. Surprise, surprise...
She was thirsty and needed fluids.

Reactions: hotratz and Sgt Ray
There was a time my wife (ex) big dick coworker moved in with us for about a month during his divorce.

Her sister would take or kid during these times. I walked into her being spit roasted, DPd once, and a few times him plowing my wife on the couch. Great times.

Lisa has a bull that lives 6 miles from us plus three local guys that are married but their wives won't fuck so she is their surrogate pussy when they need to get off, so I come home to it pretty often. It isn't much of a surprise since they are over so often, but occasionally I pull in to find a vehicle in the drive that I don't recognize and get to walk in on something new happening, which is always fun.

Came home early from a business trip. Parked a block away and went into the back yard. From there I watched my wife and an older man talking on the couch together. After a while, she got up and left the family room. A few minutes later, she returned wearing stockings and a corset. She knelt in front on him and undid his pants......