Coming Home To It?

Yes, I have, many times. I, absolutely, love walking in on my wife while she's sucking or fucking her bf. She knows this, so she makes sure that happens as often as she can.

As an airline pilot, she knows my schedule. If her bf will be at our house when I get home from a trip, she lets me know. Most of the time, they are going at it. If they are in bed asleep, I will just strip and slide in bed with them.

There were a few times I came home and my wife was fucking two guys. It was her bf and his friend.

The only thing that prevents us from doing that mostly is the kids. One teenager, and two under ten kinda ruin the surprise of coming home and finding that happening. Although, they do go to their dad's every other weekend and in the summer, gone every other seven days as well....At some point I am sure it will happen.
I'm sure it will be worth the wait xx

A few years ago I met a cute guy about 20 years younger than me at the grocery store. We struck up a conversation and I was quickly attracted to him sexually. Bob and I had been in the lifestyle for many years so he knew I have experienced many different cocks in me but, at that time, he always knew when it was happening. I was very hesitant but finally invited him home knowing Bob wouldn't be back until the following evening. Needless to say we both had a great time and continued our relationship secretly. Several weeks later we were having some fun in the guest bedroom and Bob came home before he was expected. We didn't hear him come in the house. We were busted right in the act. I can't say it really surprised me but Bob wasn't too pissed about it. What upset him more is that I didn't tell him about it. It really turned out to be a good thing though. That's when our marriage really opened up and we were both free to do as we pleased with the only rule being that we keep our conversations open.

A few years ago I met a cute guy about 20 years younger than me at the grocery store. We struck up a conversation and I was quickly attracted to him sexually. Bob and I had been in the lifestyle for many years so he knew I have experienced many different cocks in me but, at that time, he always knew when it was happening. I was very hesitant but finally invited him home knowing Bob wouldn't be back until the following evening. Needless to say we both had a great time and continued our relationship secretly. Several weeks later we were having some fun in the guest bedroom and Bob came home before he was expected. We didn't hear him come in the house. We were busted right in the act. I can't say it really surprised me but Bob wasn't too pissed about it. What upset him more is that I didn't tell him about it. It really turned out to be a good thing though. That's when our marriage really opened up and we were both free to do as we pleased with the only rule being that we keep our conversations open.
The conclusion of that experience is great to hear. Too often on here I see one partner setting all the rules and controlling how the other plays, so in effect it becomes all about them which is a very selfish way to approach this lifestyle.
I'm not saying that couples shouldn't talk and decide on their boundaries - that's essential but it should be mutual x

Well..just about a week ago..as soon as i came home from work early around afternoon..i heard loud moaning noises of my wife from our bedroom. I knew that she probably invited someone over.
Needless to say i didnt want to disturb them. About hour or so guy was leaving from our house and ended up having short conversation with him. He was fellow in his late 20. My wife is in her late 20s. He told me, he has been helping her with her gym workout and he had an amazing fuck with her. Later on my wife told me that absolutely loved it and probably want him again.

yes i have walk in on that several time, and love it makes things exciting right off the bat.. Most recent i had to work late sun was all ready down by the time i hit the drive way. as i pulled in i saw a car I didn't notice and pulled up slow to it i could barely see in the tinted window I saw wife's head bobbing up and down. A little closer as the garage door started to open and more light hit our cars i could see her skirt must have been pushed up and i could see her bare ass sticking up and the head would block it as she came up each time.

Ha ha, I just knew I would find you posting in this thread! :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone else had the experience of coming home to find your wife on her knees in the living room, with her head bobbing up and down in another man's lap?
I have been the guy sitting on the couch as she is sucking me hard as he has walked through the door. It was my first time meeting him. She didn’t stop so I saw no reason to either. She stood up and straddled my lap and plunged her pussy onto my cock. Told him we would be a few more minutes and continued. He never moved or said a word. Just stood there and watched. The moment I told her I was about to cum she sat down totally impaling herself on me. He had no reaction as I repeated again and again how I was cumming. She and I went to the bedroom after that. I remember thinking whether or not he was going to follow or say something. Instead he cooked dinner for us. And breakfast the next morning.

I have been the guy sitting on the couch as she is sucking me hard as he has walked through the door. It was my first time meeting him. She didn’t stop so I saw no reason to either. She stood up and straddled my lap and plunged her pussy onto my cock. Told him we would be a few more minutes and continued. He never moved or said a word. Just stood there and watched. The moment I told her I was about to cum she sat down totally impaling herself on me. He had no reaction as I repeated again and again how I was cumming. She and I went to the bedroom after that. I remember thinking whether or not he was going to follow or say something. Instead he cooked dinner for us. And breakfast the next morning.
Mocha, That should be YOU as well