Coming out...

sometimes it,s more relaxing when people very close(family)have the chance to see a bit off the naughty things you like or do,in the beginning it was making my wife acting nervous,irritated,unnatural etc trying to hide she loved to be in control,teasing men showing off to them,so she started to wear what she normally puts on,high heels&miniskirts&stockings&hold ups etc and we loved it and family(most of them)did to

Attachments

• Upskirt_pussy_pics_-_Girl_wearing_a_party_dress_without_panties (1).jpg
    Upskirt_pussy_pics_-_Girl_wearing_a_party_dress_without_panties (1).jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 201
  • outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 198
sometimes it,s more relaxing when people very close(family)have the chance to see a bit off the naughty things you like or do,in the beginning it was making my wife acting nervous,irritated,unnatural etc trying to hide she loved to be in control,teasing men showing off to them,so she started to wear what she normally puts on,high heels&miniskirts&stockings&hold ups etc and we loved it and family(most of them)did to
Yes agree

Reactions: Visitor12
At first my wife insisted the man be from out of town and not know any of her friends. After several years we finally did some friends so obviously they knew about our LS. We never had any repercussions or any one ever say anything else about our LS. I am sure they told a friend or two but when we saw them at partys, bars or restaurants they sometimes flirted with Elaine a bit but not so anyone else would notice

Its a fantasy for me but will it ever be a reality probably not. For couples and especially husbands who's wives are from conservative cultural backgrounds swinging or even more cuckolding is a double edged background. In Asian cultures even the husbands friends would consider if known the husband as inferior and the wife as flawed woman. The Taboo aspect makes sharing more exciting since its forbidden and you realize the risk of being discovered. 13 months on we have done things we didnt think we would try, so for now its only a fantasy, but one that get's me hard.

Attachments

• Ass HW.png
    Ass HW.png
    615.2 KB · Views: 128
Any couples in lifestyle who comes out about this at home or people very close?..is sure struggling to hide and can be stressful..curious to see how different couples menage this lifestyle
All our friends and family found out about our lifestyle yrs back! They seen pics of us online Sucking and fucking being shared!! Let me say it was a bit hard at first but once the cat was out of the bag it was ALL WELL WORTH IT!!!!! They all accepted our lifestyle weather they liked it or not!! And we don’t care if they frowns upon us!!! We actually posted that same day pics online of a few black guys cumming in My pussy and ass bareback showing my full face with Cuckold hubby licking my stretched out cummed in holes all clean!! With our full contact info and our # with our address for guys to cum fuck me, for how excited it made us and how wet my pussy got when everyone found out!!! The best thing that happened to us!! Took off a lot of stress off our backs from constantly try to hide our lifestyle!!!!

Any couples in lifestyle who comes out about this at home or people very close?..is sure struggling to hide and can be stressful..curious to see how different couples menage this lifestyle
My wife has had same man for most of our married life and eventually it has become common knowledge. Our kids are all adult and have their own homes. Some family get togethers are at his place.

• Love
Reactions: Firefighter195