condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
I prefer not to use them as I'm a greedy cum slut and want everyone to dump their load inside me. Admittedly I should be more careful but I mostly fuck married guys that are looking for a little fun on the side and they're generally disease free. My regular bull gets to take me bareback whenever he wants but he generally prefers to cum on my face. I usually have strangers wear a condom but sometimes I'll let them bareback me if they promise not to cum inside me though I've had problems with some asses do it anyway. It's really sad, I let them fuck me anyway they want and they can't even manage to cum on me or in my mouth for safety sake.
That’s the reason I don’t promise to pull out. Though I do believe in being tested often.

Reactions: Mark1967
Sorry been off here for a while!! Hubby and I are expecting… All happened very quickly, and we now have just about 8 months left until we have another member of our family. Will send pics as I start to show, but now we know I am keen to play a bit more again if any chaps are interested! In Cardiff this weekend!!
Love sex with a pregnant woman. Once she hit the 2nd trimester, look out. Though with our first we had refrained from sharing while we tried for the pregnancy until about her 7th month. With 2nd right after she got past the morning, noon and night sickness she was back on the prowl