condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
I NEVER use condoms! my dates always MUST CUM deep up inside me, if they can’t do that then you’re not gonna get a chance to fuck me. I want to feel complete with different guys CUM in my fertile pussy deep up inside me!!View attachment 647133View attachment 647134View attachment 647135View attachment 647136View attachment 647137
The more fertile ,the riskier it is getting knocked up, the more I would want to cum deep inside her. Fertile and ovulating there is no way I would use a condom or pull out.

Reactions: hotslutwife
Good Evening All, I have been off here for sometime but wanted to offer an update for anyone who is interested! So, I am now delighted to tell you that our scans have all been done and I am now 5 months pregnant and all is well thankfully. We have only played once since I fell pregnant but it was rather disappointing. My hubby remains as excited as I am and our sex life has been amazing… Daddy has kept in touch too and he even joined us for a scan which raised some eyebrows with my midwife, but she was very professional. I cannot wait until 25 May which is the date! No idea if a boy or a girl and wanting to keep it that way.

hubby is loving the bigger boobs, and cannot stop rubbing my tummy…which is so lovely. The only challenge is that my preferred dress sense is challenging…

this has been amazing, so if you are wanting to have a baby with another man then just do it if your relationship is strong enough.

xxxx