condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
Reactions: Elene
I answered "NO" for using condoms as that is my preference and normal state of affairs. There are times when I do insist on a condom though, particularly if I've met a guy or guys at a lifestyle club. That's a risky situation so I insist on a condom, although I don't really enjoy it as much, plus, Mr Hw hates the taste of condoms and can taste and smell them on me after I've had sex using them. Also, if a guy wants to use a condom then I don't object. I figure that he might know something that I don't, such as, that he potentially has a STD. That will most certainly be a "one and one" guy though.

Guys I meet online normally provide (or offer to show me) a recent STD test because I request that in my profiles. Guys who pick me up at a bar are a mixed bag. It depends on how I feel about them. I've NEVER gotten an STD nor pregnant. I would much rather get an STD than pregnant though! I don't understand that kink AT ALL. Fear of pregnancy kept me away from vaginal sex when I was young and my sister and friends were having vaginal sex. I stuck with oral and anal only. I really enjoyed anal so I was fortunate in that respect.

All of my years of cheating I NEVER used a condom, it just never worked in the heat of the moment. I was certain that my husband would have had no doubt that I was cheating if I had returned to him smelling or tasting like condom. But, he says that he often can't tell that I've had a guy cum inside me bare though. That also "depends" and when I was cheating I don't think he would even have considered that I tasted "off" for some reason (other guys cum inside of me) and he went down on me often after I had (unbeknownst to him) JUST had another guy cum inside of me. The lake was where this happened all of the time.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
I answered "NO" for using condoms as that is my preference and normal state of affairs. There are times when I do insist on a condom though, particularly if I've met a guy or guys at a lifestyle club. That's a risky situation so I insist on a condom, although I don't really enjoy it as much, plus, Mr Hw hates the taste of condoms and can taste and smell them on me after I've had sex using them. Also, if a guy wants to use a condom then I don't object. I figure that he might know something that I don't, such as, that he potentially has a STD. That will most certainly be a "one and one" guy though.

Guys I meet online normally provide (or offer to show me) a recent STD test because I request that in my profiles. Guys who pick me up at a bar are a mixed bag. It depends on how I feel about them. I've NEVER gotten an STD nor pregnant. I would much rather get an STD than pregnant though! I don't understand that kink AT ALL. Fear of pregnancy kept me away from vaginal sex when I was young and my sister and friends were having vaginal sex. I stuck with oral and anal only. I really enjoyed anal so I was fortunate in that respect.

All of my years of cheating I NEVER used a condom, it just never worked in the heat of the moment. I was certain that my husband would have had no doubt that I was cheating if I had returned to him smelling or tasting like condom. But, he says that he often can't tell that I've had a guy cum inside me bare though. That also "depends" and when I was cheating I don't think he would even have considered that I tasted "off" for some reason (other guys cum inside of me) and he went down on me often after I had (unbeknownst to him) JUST had another guy cum inside of me. The lake was where this happened all of the time.

Mrs Hotwife

Edit: Also, can somebody explain to me how a condom discussion has anything to do with "vaccination"? Did I miss something? Are STD's or pregnancy now limited by some sort of "vaccination"?

Mrs Hotwife

Edit: Also, can somebody explain to me how a condom discussion has anything to do with "vaccination"? Did I miss something? Are STD's or pregnancy now limited by some sort of "vaccination"?
I think the paragraph that I bolded above is SO erotic!! As you have mentioned in other posts, the mental aspect of it is so HOT!! Love the ”cheating”, love the no condom, and absolutely think it is so hot that he has gone down on you after you have JUST had another guy cum inside of you. Something very erotic about him not knowing until he has already done it and it cannot be undone, and he does not even know whose cum he has eaten at the time, LOVE THAT!! Your posts are the best!!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy