Convince a wife who’s uncomfortable with her self.

Mxfunguy

Male
Gold
My wife knows about this fantasy and how I’m ok with it. I mean she’s a little vanilla where as I’ve always been the more sexual one. She has moments sometimes, but she so unhappy with her appearance that when we try to talk about it she just shuts down. Then she locks up and she don’t want to do anything at all. She used to love sex now it’s hard to even get her to follow through we just talks it all up and gets me all fired up. Just to tell me she’s to tire

My wife knows about this fantasy and how I’m ok with it. I mean she’s a little vanilla where as I’ve always been the more sexual one. She has moments sometimes, but she so unhappy with her appearance that when we try to talk about it she just shuts down. Then she locks up and she don’t want to do anything at all. She used to love sex now it’s hard to even get her to follow through we just talks it all up and gets me all fired up. Just to tell me she’s to tire
Good luck! I understand about having a wife that doesnt like how she looks. It is a tough thing. In my wifes case, her body issues are totally unfounded. I have been trying very hard for quite a while now to build up her self confidence and imorove body image. It is tough tho because a husband is expected to say these things.

try a bit if roleplay with blindfoldes .. progress to mild bondage tied out blindfolded and after a few times of this suggest it would be easy for her to have a stranger that way .. progress from there .. several friends got their wife into the scene that way and they were unaware i was one of the strangers !..

So difficult in a similar situation. She's hot and shy and loves the idea when horny but is just shy or embarrassed I think
Yea the other night I got mine all worked up with her thicker and longer toy. In the moment she would prob done it lol. I was grinding her with the toy all the way in usually she complains when something goes that deep. Then I was teasing her ass with only putting tip in it, she was in to it then. But after she came she’s done

When you guys go out on a date and she dresses up. Let her know right that there's a guy checking out your wife. She will like the attention and slowly get comfortable. Slowly build her confidence

I am in similar situation. My girl was much more sexually open when she was in better shape and confident. Now she is insecure, imo. When she is blindfolded and horny, she is capable of anything. Take that advice as you will,,, but that’s where we are at.
I’ve thought of blind folding and having something planned when she worked up, but worried if the back lash if it went wrong

Sounds like a few of us in the same club. My wife's not been interested for a while now. Started due to health issues, but seems the initial cause has been fixed but hormones now causing issues.. tests on Friday so hopefully find way to sort that and then we can work on the next step...

Sounds like a few of us in the same club. My wife's not been interested for a while now. Started due to health issues, but seems the initial cause has been fixed but hormones now causing issues.. tests on Friday so hopefully find way to sort that and then we can work on the next step...
Her test came back fine just low on vitamin D so not really sure what to think now

She started catching feelings for a guy at her work so that caused some problems as well now, she said she confused at the moment

Good luck! I understand about having a wife that doesnt like how she looks. It is a tough thing. In my wifes case, her body issues are totally unfounded. I have been trying very hard for quite a while now to build up her self confidence and imorove body image. It is tough tho because a husband is expected to say these things.
Indeed . same situation here .

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I’m not sure after this whole ordeal she’s been pushing me away and not emotionally attached anymore, so idk may not be together much longer unfortunately

First and you have to make this seem natural you have to make her feel that you find her attractive. Sincere compliments on how she looks, even little things like "I really like how you did your hair today". Touch her, not grope her but hold her hand, put your hand on the small if her back when holding the door for her, a gentle hand on her leg while sitting watching TV together. Okay you can grab her ass some to when appropriate. Make love with her, often. When she feels you desire her she will feel desirable

Okay it can be more complicated but it starts at home and with you.