Couple from Thailand

Hi guys, new to the scene. Decided to have a little snoop around to see what the community is like. We are a shy couple residing in Bangkok, Thailand (M39F38). Girlfriend is a little shy so might need a little persuasion. More of a stag and vixen than a cuck. Would like to engage in some meaningful and respectful flirty chats. Feel free to chat to us. Looking for couples mainly but also a nice in shape man with a large clean cock would also tickle our (her) fancy. Please be nice

Attachments

• asian_hotwife1.jpg
    asian_hotwife1.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 262
Hi guys, new to the scene. Decided to have a little snoop around to see what the community is like. We are a shy couple residing in Bangkok, Thailand (M39F38). Girlfriend is a little shy so might need a little persuasion. More of a stag and vixen than a cuck. Would like to engage in some meaningful and respectful flirty chats. Feel free to chat to us. Looking for couples mainly but also a nice in shape man with a large clean cock would also tickle our (her) fancy. Please be nice
She is sexy as fuck!

Reactions: Jst4kiks3
We also from Bangkok! And same setup.

Wow she is very hot and sexy. Mmmmm

Hot sexy lady🔥😍

Come visit us in Tokyo!

This may sound like BS but it i 100% true. I will be in Asia in Late Dec and early Jan. I have been to tokyo and kyoto, but want to go back. I will be in Manila to visit wife's family a few days, but then traveling on my own to avoid the chaos. I would love to strike up a REAL online friendship and then meet in person in a couple of months.
Scott

Hello, I will be in Bangkok soon, let me know if you want me to do your wife good. We could do 4K recordings POV if you want. Couples from Tokyo and Hong Kong I will be in your beautiful countries from 11th of March. Write me a message and tell me more about your fantasies..

Michael.

This may sound like BS but it i 100% true. I will be in Asia in Late Dec and early Jan. I have been to tokyo and kyoto, but want to go back. I will be in Manila to visit wife's family a few days, but then traveling on my own to avoid the chaos. I would love to strike up a REAL online friendship and then meet in person in a couple of months.
Scott
sounds good!

Reactions: Mankshole
Wow she looks gorgeous 😍