Couple took the clean up further

Something happened to me with a bi cuckold couple, they took the cleaning further, I mean hubby shaking my penis to clean it after peeing, has anyone ever done this or something so kinky?
Actually it's my wife likes to hold a lovers cock while he pisses in my mouth to drink or even all over my face depending on the Bull and her mood.

She will have me drink her dry in bed when a big cock pressing against her bladder makes her unable to focus on her orgasm.

She likes to take pics of me drinking her Bull's dry to share with our friends. She also loans me to her girlfriends at parties to serve as a urinal.

Attachments

• # urinal tom 2.JPG
    # urinal tom 2.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0622.JPG
    IMG_0622.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 112
  • ******** urinal cuckold.jpg
    ******** urinal cuckold.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 138
  • # lisa piss_2245.jpg
    # lisa piss_2245.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 142
  • 00 Lisa ******** 2246.jpg
    00 Lisa ******** 2246.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Actually it's my wife likes to hold a lovers cock while he pisses in my mouth to drink or even all over my face depending on the Bull and her mood. She will have me drink her dry bed when a big cock against her bladder making her unable to focus on her orgasm. She likes to take pics of me drinking her Bull's dry to share with our friends. She also loans me to her girlfriends at parties to serve as a urinal.
Awesome

Actually it's my wife likes to hold a lovers cock while he pisses in my mouth to drink or even all over my face depending on the Bull and her mood. She will have me drink her dry bed when a big cock against her bladder making her unable to focus on her orgasm. She likes to take pics of me drinking her Bull's dry to share with our friends. She also loans me to her girlfriends at parties to serve as a urinal.
I really like seeing photos of handsome guys with good sized cocks serving as cucks as their wives wish. It give me hope to see that it is not just the small clitty, fem guys that can serve like this.

Actually it's my wife likes to hold a lovers cock while he pisses in my mouth to drink or even all over my face depending on the Bull and her mood.

She will have me drink her dry in bed when a big cock pressing against her bladder makes her unable to focus on her orgasm.

She likes to take pics of me drinking her Bull's dry to share with our friends. She also loans me to her girlfriends at parties to serve as a urinal.
When you gotta go....

Reactions: rayxx1

That's out there but pretty fucking hot

Reactions: Openhubbi