Couples....if you really do cuckold or wife sharing or mfm....what is your age?

Couples....what is your age ? Wife 55, Cuck 60
Have you hooked up with a bull? Yes frequently Additional guy ? Yes we do MFM
How old was-is he ? 50, 45, 36
One time thing?
More than once? Shes been a Hotwife for 10 years How often ? Once a month or more often. How many times ? 10 years x 12 months =120 different fuck dates is about
Also...do you just watch or take your turn? Some Bulls prefer her one on one, others enjoyed MFM with Hubby participating.

My wife started at 30 years old as far as I know,she may have had others before then but I didn't know and she will never tell, we are both 75 now,she had several men about her age for a start, then she hooked up with a bachelor 15 years older than her ,she was in her forties then he was well hung and she had him for a lot of years until he passed away, the latest one is 16 years younger than her , I had medical problems and gave up fucking her 20 years ago.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Wife is 28 and I am 29. Have yet to share her but she is definitely into older men. All the TV shows we watch she always points out the older attractive men. Id say late 30s to early 50s would be her age range. Ive joked several times she should find a sugar daddy. A successful older guy that has a nice big house, flashy car and maybe a boat we could all go on. She always says "he would want me to have sex with him though im sure..." and I always say "gotta do what ya gotta do honey!" lol

Age now Lorna 67 Jack 65 (Started meeting others 25 years ago)
Yes hooked up with an additional guy who became our bull
Lorna was 45 when they met he was 38
Started as a one time thing, but evolved into more
Met 1-2 times a week for over 12 years (you do the math :) )
Jack was often at work when our friend visited

What is your age ? Me (Clara) : 45 / My cuckhubby (Yann) : 52
Have you hooked up with a bull? During 14 years of mariage : around 60 different Bulls (friends or strangers)
How old was-is he ? My lovers are between 19 and 52 years old
One time thing? More than once? How often ? How many times ? Most of my lovers only came one evening, some came back a few times. Others (rarer) remained my "favorites" for a few months and came very often to sexually satisfy me in front of my cuckold.

Here are some stallions met over 14 years

P1060437.jpegP1060722.jpegP1070829.jpegDSC_0191.jpegDSC_0224.jpeg