Covered vs bareback question

With my first two borrowed wives, I was lucky to be the first ever to cuck the hubby and we did it bare. The first one even delayed until she was on the pill she wanted bare so much. (He didn't know anything about it until later.) The second was already on bc, and her husband had been teasing her to do it for some time so she finally did. (Might add that to the experiences section.) The third was a quick pickup and one-night stand and we used condoms. That one was unusual. Each time, she carefully removed the condom, squeezing any last drop into it then carefully tying it before sucking me clean. She was taking them back with her as a gift for her husband. She wasn't sure if she'd dump them on herself and get him to lick it off, just empty them into his mouth, or some other play. (Up to him.) I don't mind condoms especially modern thin ones but I think bare really makes the feeling of fully using a wife/gf, not just for me feeling myself unload in her bare, but for her and hubby too since she goes back with perfect proof she's had another cock in that married pussy, spread her legs and let him use her, given herself completely to another guy, just for sex.

Bareback is my only option as I can't get fully hard with a condom on. Its similar to jerking off I think not the same feeling as a wet orgasmic pussy.

My wife has always gone bare. Once I agreed to let her try being a hotwife, she said she would always go bare. She said if she was going to do it, she would do it all the way and let her lovers cum inside her. Of course, if she used condoms then there wouldn't be anything for me to clean when she gets home!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I guess in some ways, I like a little bit of both. I like to start with a cover and remove it at some point during, as slipping off a tight condom in the middle feels amazingly intense once removed. Try it!

My wife has always gone bare. Once I agreed to let her try being a hotwife, she said she would always go bare. She said if she was going to do it, she would do it all the way and let her lovers cum inside her. Of course, if she used condoms then there wouldn't be anything for me to clean when she gets home!
Spoken like a true hotwife !!!
Bravo !!

Reactions: phbbhp238
We both get tested regularly and prefer partners that do else so. When I'm doing the bull thing, there is just something so hot about filling another man's wife with cum while he watches. Plus my wife loves the taste of pussy on my cock when I come home.

As for the wife, she loves cum. Her idea of a perfect hotwife evening is another guy and me each leaving a couple loads of cum in her. For my part, I enjoy the warm silky smooth feeling of fucking her messy used pussy for sloppy seconds or thirds.
Totally agree

Reactions: sterling