Covered vs bareback question

My wife has reached a point now where she can’t be on birth control due to age and being a smoker. Higher risk with the two for health problems.
So now we have a dilemma. She doesn’t like condoms nor doesn’t want a baby. We are well aware of the risk with her fwb.
They’ve had sex twice now with the “pull-out” method. Yes we know, not very good. We’ve talked about and she is scheduled for the uterus device. And she isnt suppose to have sex for 2 weeks. It driving her crazy. It starts this weekend.
She wants to hold off. I told her it’s only 2 weeks and it’ll pass quickly. But her being the sexual person that she is, thinks they can have sex with pulling out.
We definitely don’t want her to get pregnant as that is wreck less and is a dangerous thing. Her friend has tried getting her to let him cum in her as he says he’s sterile due to his age. (Late 50’s) she’s not sterile as she’s only 35.
Any thoughts/advice?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Endowed-Master69
We prefer bare. Have played with a few who have insisted on condoms. Haven't invited them back. Nothing beats feeling my partners cumming deep inside me. Then hubby gets to clean us both.

Attachments

• 20200322_112035.jpg
    20200322_112035.jpg
    777.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 20200418_163103.jpg
    20200418_163103.jpg
    995.4 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF6036.JPG
    DSCF6036.JPG
    775.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1790 (2).JPG
    IMG_1790 (2).JPG
    319.6 KB · Views: 73
She and I both hate condoms! They make her sore and of course I absolutely love the feeling of her pussy! There are times when we don’t even have to move and we’ll both still cum together. It’s amazing how good she feels and how it feels like it’s literally milking your cock. When I experienced this from her the first time, I knew this was a pussy that needed to be shared, it was just too fucking good to keep hidden for just myself. So we first started out with the simple stuff, like getting her to flash her tits and then having her flash her pussy while wearing short tight skirts. Early on in our relationship she’d have on a sexy thong, but before long she wouldn’t wear any panties at all or at some point during the night she’d take them off, sometimes right at the table in a club or she’d go to the restroom and come back with them in her hand and give them to me. On quite a few occasions I’d talk her into giving them to some random guy or a young guy celebrating his birthday after she had already been dirty dancing, bumping and grinding and flirting with them throughout the night, which always resulted in them getting a hard on. Seriously, every guy she ever danced with, including myself, couldn’t resist getting hard as a rock and right up to the point of no return! I can’t even count how many times while she was dancing with someone, they’d whisper into her ear that if she didn’t stop they were going to explode right there! There were times when they’d take off rushing to the bathroom, times when they couldn’t stop and would cum in their pants. Of course there were also the times especially if she was wearing a short skirt with no panties, the lighting was just right, and the dance floor was super crowded, or even better is if she had him backed up against a wall along the side of a crowded dance floor, in a dark corner or even the bar, where she would slightly bend forward a little, continue to appear like she’s just dancing, I would then dance directly in front of her acting as a blocker, all while knowing that at the very same moment, the guy behind her was fucking her pussy. I enjoy watching how their bodies move and especially the facial expressions painted on both faces. She opens her big beautiful blue eyes and looks straight into mine, almost right through me, and she gives me this sexy and sultry smile which speaks loud and clearly just exactly how much she’s truly enjoying the feeling of a complete strangers cock pumping in and out of her. The look on his face is one of much more intensity and is screaming out with the fullest sense of this amazingly unexpected feeling of pure lust and ultimate pleasure of this hot blondes tight pussy wrapped around him while her man is standing right there in front of her. Does he know what I’m doing to her or what she’s doing to me right now? He quickly reaches the point of no return and there’s no stopping now, his face begins to contort itself in several different ways as he tightly squeezes his eyes shut. I know exactly what is going on and so does she as she once again looks directly at me before closing her eyes too. It’s at this exact point that neither of them could care less if anyone can see them, hear them or is watching them. I can tell by their movements and body language as he went quickly from a fast rhythm to a much slower one and kept her pulled tightly against him much longer that he was pushing his cock in as deep as he possibly could and was now filling her pussy full of his cum. She opened her eyes and looked at me and then started looking around to see if anyone else had known or was watching as I then thought to do the same, although I was hoping to catch some onlookers, and for all I know she was too. She began to slowly stand more in an upright position while still acting like she was just dancing. He never once even looked at me or in my direction, almost like he didn’t have any clue whatsoever that we were even together. Before he walked away I noticed him talking to his friends that were all standing against the same bar against the wall on both sides of him and they were laughing together and talking but it was too loud to hear anything. He turned and left heading towards the bathroom, she meanwhile kept on dancing like nothing had even happened. I soon realized and it was getting pretty obvious that she was really drunk and I was too! I told her I was going to the bathroom and that I’ll grab us another drink on the way back, she stayed against the wall which had a bar along it to set drinks on, I left and got to the bathroom and went to an available stall. While I was in there I heard this guy talking to what sounded like were some of his buddies and he started saying that he had just fucked this hot blonde while they were dancing. More to come..
Would love to hear the “more to come” of this

Reactions: btweets
My wife prefers bare. One of her favorite things is the feeling of getting cummed in. We require tests and comfort/trust level for this though we are not adverse to using condoms for those we don’t have that trust level or have seen tests for. Thankfully most want to cum in her too so they comply with our requests lol

My wife prefers bare. One of her favorite things is the feeling of getting cummed in. We require tests and comfort/trust level for this though we are not adverse to using condoms for those we don’t have that trust level or have seen tests for. Thankfully most want to cum in her too so they comply with our requests lol
Very similar to me................

Reactions: Snowbearcuck
My wife has reached a point now where she can’t be on birth control due to age and being a smoker. Higher risk with the two for health problems.
So now we have a dilemma. She doesn’t like condoms nor doesn’t want a baby. We are well aware of the risk with her fwb.
They’ve had sex twice now with the “pull-out” method. Yes we know, not very good. We’ve talked about and she is scheduled for the uterus device. And she isnt suppose to have sex for 2 weeks. It driving her crazy. It starts this weekend.
She wants to hold off. I told her it’s only 2 weeks and it’ll pass quickly. But her being the sexual person that she is, thinks they can have sex with pulling out.
We definitely don’t want her to get pregnant as that is wreck less and is a dangerous thing. Her friend has tried getting her to let him cum in her as he says he’s sterile due to his age. (Late 50’s) she’s not sterile as she’s only 35.
Any thoughts/advice?
You can send her my way. I never use condoms, and frankly the pregnancy risk makes things far hotter. If she don't like Rubbers then don't use them - after all - it's all about get pleasure, right?

The last gf I got I told her since I'm the biggest and best dick she's ever had it would be rude to talk of condoms. She agreed and is now pregnant - I'll be moving in with her soon, and we are taking applications for another gf for the 2 of us. Also she's a good girl, gave me her anal virginity with no lube, been spreading her ass on command for me ever since!